• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at Bradley

I take my house keys and other personal keys off of my keychain (or simply use a car key only) when I leave my keys with them.

That way you don't have to worry about leaving your house keys with someone you don't know.

I'm also paranoid enough that I write down the mileage of my car before I leave it and compare it after I return - never had any problems.

Executive is great. Used them the past 2 years and never had a problem. I recently made a reservation with them for Easter week and printed out a coupon for $29.75/week. I noticed there was an expiration date of 4/19/03, we leave the 17th. I called and the girl who answered, very nice, said I can use the coupon as long as I drop the car off before the expiration date. We never had to wait more than 10 minutes after getting there before we were shuttled to the terminal. The pickup at the airport went just as smoothly for us as well.

When we get back to Bradley, do we have to call Executive from one of our cell phones, or is there some sort of courtesy phone somewhere?

We used Avistar last year due to reccomendations from this board, there was an online coupon for them. The service was wonderful. I will use them again.

I just reserved Executive for $34.75. I'll let you everyone know how they turned out to be.
Thanks for all the help.
~Chris

I found a coupon to save $4.00 per day, $5.95 daily/$29.75 weekly. It expires on 4/19/03 at Executive. The page to find this is: longtermparking.com/COUPONS/cpexecutivebrad.htm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter