• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking and lockers ?

Katiebird

Mouseketeer
It feels like a silly question considering how many times we've been, but we've always parked in the Toy Story lot. Coming north on I-5 (coming from the south), what is the easiest way to get to the parking garage? Is it better to exit on Ball Road, or exit Katella and go around the parks?

Also, are the lockers next to the DCA entrance open right now?

Thank you!! I'm so excited to be thinking about this stuff again 🥳

Last edited:
I-5 South (coming from the north) you can exit Disneyland Drive and it will essentially dump you into the parking structure.

I-5 North (coming from the south) exit Harbor Blvd, take a right on Harbor, Left on Ball, then Left onto Disneyland Dr.

There are lockers open outside the parks, there's a thread on someone's experience with lockers here https://www.disboards.com/threads/big-locker-problem.3836035/

Looking at the map again, it looks like my “exit on Ball” is actually Harbor to Ball? I think that makes sense to me now.

I realized that in trying to make my post clear, I actually made it more unclear 😆 but we're coming from San Diego.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter