Park vs Ride Hours

paisleypi

Earning My Ears
All rides open when the park opens?

I'd like to do the kiddie rides and shows first, then the roller coaster and adventure rides when my husband takes our youngest back to the hotel for a nap. Therefore, I plan to tour counter clockwise around the Islands beginning with Suess Landing. But, I want to be sure that I don't get there at 8:00am and find the carousel is not open, or Posideon's first show isn't until 10:00am.

Please help!

Everything should open when the park opens except for the lower attendance shows/attractions. Generally these are limited to the JP Discovery Center, Triceratops Encounter, and Posiedons Fury which open at 10am. During peak season, however, these will most likely open with the rest of the park.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter