Park Hours

Thanks for putting this thread together! I was expecting to have to check updated hours when they came out in a few weeks for mid May. Now I can be on the lookout for May ADR's to hopefully come soon. Thanks again for the heads up!

They're a weird one. The restaurant ours still say dinner until 7pm even when park hours are expanded out to 8 pm
I wonder if they’ve been filling more walk up list requests from the app day of. It’s such a popular restaurant, I can’t imagine they’d skip out on an extra hour of diners. I watched the walk up list a few days last month and they list walk up list at capacity by 1030am most days.

I wonder if they’ve been filling more walk up list requests from the app day of. It’s such a popular restaurant, I can’t imagine they’d skip out on an extra hour of diners. I watched the walk up list a few days last month and they list walk up list at capacity by 1030am most days.
Good tip - how does one watch the waitlist?

Good tip - how does one watch the waitlist?
You can't see much, just if there's availability, you'll see the Join Walk Up List button. When it's full, it'll say Walk Up List is at Capacity. So I just wait for that to say at capacity to know approximately when it filled up.

Some of the restaurants will have a wait time in MDE, but not all. SciFi does not and once it's full, I haven't seen it become available later in the day.

Do you know what time the walk up list becomes available? Can I join it from our offsite condo or would I have to be in the park?

According to this thread on the Restaurants board, Sci Fi might not be adding ADRs during the extended park hours.
Thank you! I thought maybe some how my reservation finders never connected on that one but maybe they just aren’t adding them! Appreciate all the awesome info on this thread :)

Do you know what time the walk up list becomes available? Can I join it from our offsite condo or would I have to be in the park?
They become available early in the morning, I want to say 5ish. However, I believe you have to be somewhat close to the park/restaurant to be able to get added to the list, I think someone once said 3 miles.

My suggestion if you're driving in, while waiting for the toll booth to open, get yourself added to the walk up list at that point.

They become available early in the morning, I want to say 5ish. However, I believe you have to be somewhat close to the park/restaurant to be able to get added to the list, I think someone once said 3 miles.

My suggestion if you're driving in, while waiting for the toll booth to open, get yourself added to the walk up list at that point.
When the walk up list happens do you have to be ready to eat whenever they call you?

My need to plan in advance has been thwarted by the covid style of planning and I’ve been waiting for an in park or a Kona (now that the menu is back to semi-normal) res for weeks now. My 8pm res for Bluezoo (staying at yacht) isn’t going to cut it anymore now that MK is open until 9!! At least we can always count on Enchanted Rose now, in which the limited food choices are excellent IMO

When the walk up list happens do you have to be ready to eat whenever they call you?

My need to plan in advance has been thwarted by the covid style of planning and I’ve been waiting for an in park or a Kona (now that the menu is back to semi-normal) res for weeks now. My 8pm res for Bluezoo (staying at yacht) isn’t going to cut it anymore now that MK is open until 9!! At least we can always count on Enchanted Rose now, in which the limited food choices are excellent IMO
Yes, it does sound like something you'd have to get to fairly quickly once called. I did not utilize the wait-list, but from what I've read it's essentially a virtual queue for dining.

Just wanted to post that Tiffens hours/reservations are expanded for my dates first week in May. I don’t see any other restaurants at the parks that have ADR matching the new later hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter