Park Hours Sept/Oct

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
Our trip is in Oct but I've been keeping an eye on hours and I see that Sept has MK opening at 8am on party days and Epcot and HS at 8:30 everyday and AK at 8 everyday. However, Oct hours are just how popping up for early in the month and they don't have any of these earlier opening times. It's just 9am everyday.

I know for past trips before covid (and maybe during it) hours can change as the trip gets closer but this current calendar has the full month of Sept already with these early hours and Oct 1st back to later openings. Anyone have any thoughts or guesses about this. Since I thought Oct was busier then Sept I was kind of surprised.

I go in 3 weeks. September hours had been posted with later openings through the entire month a while ago but just changed to earlier openings sometimes last week. Keep watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter