Park Hours for June?

There is weirdness the first week of June. Park hours are as per normal as of now, but the restaurants are all mostly allowing rez only until 6pm. The running theory/rumor is that Special Olympics is at ESPN June 5-12 and they have a Family Theme Park Night during that week. Except the night/park hasn’t been picked or announced yet so TPTB held back most evening ADRs until the decision is made. I expect a bunch of additional evening ADR spots to be released for that week when that decision is made. I just hope they don’t pick one of the 2 EMH nights. Be aware that one park may close early on a night that week. Stay tuned!

That's the week we're going to be there...wish they would decide those things far enough in advance that we could plan around them!

There is weirdness the first week of June. Park hours are as per normal as of now, but the restaurants are all mostly allowing rez only until 6pm. The running theory/rumor is that Special Olympics is at ESPN June 5-12 and they have a Family Theme Park Night during that week. Except the night/park hasn’t been picked or announced yet so TPTB held back most evening ADRs until the decision is made. I expect a bunch of additional evening ADR spots to be released for that week when that decision is made. I just hope they don’t pick one of the 2 EMH nights. Be aware that one park may close early on a night that week. Stay tuned!
The 5-8 are at the end of our trip. Frustrating! I did just book the dessert party for MK on the 7th so maybe it’s not that day.

It looks like it's going to be a rolling schedule. Yesterday the hours were posted thru June 17th. Today they are posted thru June 18th. So if we follow this pattern, I should know the hours for our dates in the next 10 days...?
They usually release the whole week at one time (on Friday afternoon). It looks like they didn't do that this week (yesterday on Friday). So hours aren't posted for June 18-25 yet (except that weird one day extension to the 18th). They are late. However, they did post the new Extended evening hours schedule! That makes me happy. It's still M for EP and W for MK even though the rest of the hrs aren't posted.

I hope this means they are thinking about a mass update of all hours from end of April indefinitely to the extended schedule we have seen in April so far (like 8 am EE at EP, 7:30 at HS, etc).

Could this be why they haven't opened ADRs for Kona around that time in June? It's completely blocked from June 7ish-16.

Sunday 6/5 wasn't even available as a search for date for space 220. That was a week or so ago when I first noticed....but isn't that before the Special Olympics? Need to check the calendar. Edit: Touring Plans has it starting the next day on the 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter