Park Hopper ticket: first entry after 1pm?

blahblah18

Earning My Ears
We have our multi-day Park Hopper tickets purchased, with park reservations all set up.

For day 1 - our arrival day - we made our park reservation for DL … meaning we can access DL in the morning, and either park starting at 1pm.

But we won’t arrive at the parks until just after 1:00.

Since DL is our park reservation for that day, do we still need to enter DL first — even if it’s after 1:00?

Or can DCA be our first park entry that day, as long as it’s after 1:00?

Oh wow, they changed it! I remember a while back it said the opposite.

It's been like this since April when I first read through the fine print :confused3 . Possible there might have been some CMs who made some magic happen for a few people, but this has definitely been the official stance in writing.

It's been like this since April when I first read through the fine print :confused3 . Possible there might have been some CMs who made some magic happen for a few people, but this has definitely been the official stance in writing.
My bad … it was the Magic Key park hopping rules they changed. See screenshot courtesy of Gothic Rosie (this is now outdated as the website now says that you must start at the first park).

268ECD45-B107-4566-9CD6-A00550A00F2B.jpeg

My bad … it was the Magic Key park hopping rules they changed. See screenshot courtesy of Gothic Rosie (this is now outdated as the website now says that you must start at the first park).

View attachment 604944

I was actually just wondering if you were mixing it up with the Magic Key issue, but you beat me to mentioning it while I was gathering the info. Because that language did change 😶. I remember reading it too that for passes it was either park regardless of starting park (and there's clearly screenshots proving it). It now says you have to go to your starting park first at least on this source page below:

Magic Key holders who have a park reservation for both parks must enter the first park as designated in their park reservation prior to visiting the other park.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/magic-key/

I was actually just wondering if you were mixing it up with the Magic Key issue, but you beat me to mentioning it while I was gathering the info. Because that language did change 😶. I remember reading it too that for passes it was either park regardless of starting park (and there's clearly screenshots proving it). It now says you have to go to your starting park first at least on this source page below:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/magic-key/
Yes!! And how interesting is this new verbiage about park hopping potentially happening earlier at a later date??? Oh please oh please 🙏

2D209E04-6A15-4B1F-A82A-4B026E649245.jpeg

Yes!! And how interesting is this new verbiage about park hopping potentially happening earlier at a later date??? Oh please oh please 🙏

View attachment 604945
Umm, I was there 9/5 and tried to enter my non-reserved park at 2:30 and was turned away. There's no way to "have a reservation for both theme parks" since once you reserve one park it is crossed off the calendar. Unless I am doing it wrong, which may be a possibility LOL. I have Dream Key Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter