Park CD's & Book

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Does anyone know if you can still purchase the 100th celebration cd, if there is a new park cd out or if the Animal Kingdom music cd is still available? I have somehow lost the AK one and would like to replace it. Also, is there a new WDW book out yet? I've been collecting these and the most recent one is the 100th book. These books have both the parks & resorts in it. Can anyone help me???

I know they had the 100 years of magic CD at some of the WDW Outlets as of last week..I ordered one over the phone from the St Augustine store and it was 50% off. Here are the numbers if you need them...

Orlando-Premier..407-354-0193
Belz..407-345-5285
LBV..407-477-0222
St. Augustine..904-829-0359
Ft. Lauderdale..954-846-7161
Miami..305-592-5901

I believe there is a new WDW book out for 2003; like you I collect these, but most of the recent books have all similar pictures and the new one looked no different except it is not hardback like some of the previous ones.

I love that AK CD - it's really relaxing and just transports you.

I have three other books which I would recommend; The Making of Disney's Animal Kingdom, Since the World Began, and Disney Imagineering. They are all large, particularly the latter (!) and have great pictures.

The Imagineering book has particularly good pictures and scraps with information you wouldn't probably find elsewhere. Really interesting.

All are available at WDW although I haven't seen Since the World Began for a while - perhaps because it is slightly out of date now.

#1MMFan :bounce:

austinsmommy how much was shipping?

bobcat~
I think that the shipping was $10.95 for orders up to $50..I bought a ton of stuff at 50% off so that more than made up for the shipping cost!!!:p
Angie~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter