parasailing at CC

I didn't want to take any chances with my digital camera so I left that on the shore with my DW. My DD and I took two waterproof cameras with us on the boat. I took one up with us, and someone on the boat used the other camera to take pics of us.

I scheduled our excursion for 10:30am, which was great, because just as we were getting off the boat, lunch was being served at Cookies Bar-B-Q. After lunch we went back to the family beach until it was time for our 2:30pm Banana Boat Ride.

mamaof2 said:
Can you please tell me about how much I should tip the parasailing crew.
Its my first time doing something this insane.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We always tip $5 per person, but I've seen some people not tip at all. I really do appreciate the extra time they take to make sure I'm going to be safe, so that's why I tip consistently.

This last Jan, we had the first trip of the day...915a, I believe. I was VERY worried it would be cold, but it was beautiful!! Last May, it was so windy, all they had to do was turn the boat into the wind and we were up. The boat just sat in one spot. I've heard some trips later in the day get cancelled because of wind or a storm blowing through, but morning trips may get cancelled due to temps, too! Just whatever you think you wanna put up with!!

kellib36 said:
We always tip $5 per person, but I've seen some people not tip at all. I really do appreciate the extra time they take to make sure I'm going to be safe, so that's why I tip consistently.

This last Jan, we had the first trip of the day...915a, I believe. I was VERY worried it would be cold, but it was beautiful!! Last May, it was so windy, all they had to do was turn the boat into the wind and we were up. The boat just sat in one spot. I've heard some trips later in the day get cancelled because of wind or a storm blowing through, but morning trips may get cancelled due to temps, too! Just whatever you think you wanna put up with!!
Thank you for the answer. This will be my 1st cruise ever-and the parasailing is just a mommys day gift to me. :teeth:
Any excuse to spend money, is what my husband claims-but I am looking forward to it. I will be going on May 18-21. D Wonder. I too plan an early go for parasailing. I just hope they don't cancel. $5 does sound very reasonable. Again, thanks for the answer..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter