Paper map request wdw

pickledmom

Earning My Ears
My daughter had photosensitive epilepsy and can’t look at screens and such and I’d love to include her in the planning. I reached out to Disneys disability department and they said they aren’t able to send park maps. I saw someone mails them for California and I was wondering if anyone here who is going before January could pick up and mail is a paper map from each park please? I’d be happy to reimburse you ofc. Thank you so much.

I have extras from our June trip. I’m happy to send those if you message me your address.

If you don’t receive the maps, this page on the Disneyland website has links to the current Disneyland park maps.
The links to maps for Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure are listed under the section titled Guide for Guests with Disabilities.
They are pdf files, so you could download and then print them.
This is great info but I think she's looking for WDW from the title. She was saying she found someone for Land but is looking for someone from Florida

I miss the paper maps that they used to send out with stickers and list areas to help for the whole family to plan. We also don't do so well with the screen maps/app. This website has updated printable PDF maps of each of the parks and WDW as a whole:

https://parktourist.com/disney-world-maps/

Maybe that could help?

Edit: just saw that someone sent maps, that's great! Will leave this link up in case it helps with areas outside the main four parks or if anyone else is looking for the same info

This is great info but I think she's looking for WDW from the title. She was saying she found someone for Land but is looking for someone from Florida
My bad.
since she mentioned Disneyland in her comment, my brain just went to wanting DL maps.

I miss the paper maps that they used to send out with stickers and list areas to help for the whole family to plan. We also don't do so well with the screen maps/app. This website has updated printable PDF maps of each of the parks and WDW as a whole:

Maybe that could help?

Edit: just saw that someone sent maps, that's great! Will leave this link up in case it helps with areas outside the main four parks or if anyone else is looking for the same info
You can get up to date ones right from the WDW website.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/

The current WDW website ones are from 2022 and they do update them as things change. Even though that other website has some some nice maps in multiple formats, check the dates. Some maps are from 2021 - for example, even though the link says 2022 EPCOT map, the pdf map is from 2021 and shows the ‘future site of Guardians of the Galaxy)

My daughter had photosensitive epilepsy and can’t look at screens and such and I’d love to include her in the planning. I reached out to Disneys disability department and they said they aren’t able to send park maps. I saw someone mails them for California and I was wondering if anyone here who is going before January could pick up and mail is a paper map from each park please? I’d be happy to reimburse you ofc. Thank you so much.
I will be on property oct 12-16 I can pick some up for you. If you send me more details on which parks you would like.

Maybe that could help?

Yes, I loved those custom maps! I used to have one of them framed on my wall, but I broke the frame and was never able to find another one quite the right size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter