• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pandora Bracelet Thread

Lovely bracelet Bob and thanks for those suggestions. To be honest I love all the colours. I will post a photo of mind once I upload it.

It would make a lovely 16th birthday present and one that you would enjoy adding to.

those are so nice looking

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://1person1million.com/pages/824/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://1person1million.com/pages/824/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

This is mine so far, looks pretty empty but I will enjoy filling it. I have not got the rabbit one yet, it is due tomorrow.

P1060420.jpg

This is mine so far, looks pretty empty but I will enjoy filling it. I have not got the rabbit one yet, it is due tomorrow.

P1060420.jpg

Lovely, enjoy collecting, you will become like BOB addicted:rotfl:

Oh and Bob have you found the Pandora shop yet, its just at the entrance to the monument in Eldon Square (near New Look)

Thanks Kerry, I definitely have the bug but going to add to it slowly.

I read up on the person who brought Pandora, apparently it was a local guy (Newton Aycliffe is where the HQ was based) who went over to America and saw them selling there. On his return he immediately contacted Pandora in Denmark and got the exclusive distribution rights. I think they grew something like 400% very quickly (only been over here 2 years) and had profits of 2 million in 2007 and projected 2008/2009 20 million. How good is that? My eldest son is gutted as he wishes he had saw them and set up the business. Just nice knowing the UK branch is a North East one.:thumbsup2

Thanks Kerry, I definitely have the bug but going to add to it slowly.

I read up on the person who brought Pandora, apparently it was a local guy (Newton Aycliffe is where the HQ was based) who went over to America and saw them selling there. On his return he immediately contacted Pandora in Denmark and got the exclusive distribution rights. I think they grew something like 400% very quickly (only been over here 2 years) and had profits of 2 million in 2007 and projected 2008/2009 20 million. How good is that? My eldest son is gutted as he wishes he had saw them and set up the business. Just nice knowing the UK branch is a North East one.:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Wow, Bobs keeping his business going now:rotfl2:

I have the chamilia one, cause it has the disney charms, hopefully I will get one for valentines day, mothers day and my anniversary:thumbsup2

I really like these too....Hubby has just said I can order one. :woohoo:

I can't find a local Pandora stockist, is the JohnGreedDesign website that Bob posted in the first link price competitive?

I was looking at the silver bracelet which is £55 - is that what you guys paid?

Thanks in advance. :flower3:

I can't find a local Pandora stockist, is the JohnGreedDesign website that Bob posted in the first link price competitive?

There is a company on quidco that sell them Claire

www.mememeaccessories.com/pandora-home.html

:thumbsup2 Wow, Bobs keeping his business going now:rotfl2:

I have the chamilia one, cause it has the disney charms, hopefully I will get one for valentines day, mothers day and my anniversary:thumbsup2

Do you know if the Chamilia charms fit on the Pandora bracelets?

£55 is about the right price Claire, but John Greed does charge quite a bit more for the charms....

Bob xoxoxox

There is a company on quidco that sell them Claire

www.mememeaccessories.com/pandora-home.html

Thanks jackie - didn't even think about Quidco! I was looking at that mememe site just now. :thumbsup2

Do you know if the Chamilia charms fit on the Pandora bracelets?

I want to know that too...

£55 is about the right price Claire, but John Greed does charge quite a bit more for the charms....

Bob xoxoxox

Thanks for that Bob. :goodvibes

Sorry Jackie I dont:confused3 thats why I got the Chamillia one the charms are lovely so far I have Dopey, Cinderellas carriage and a mother charm from Adam:goodvibes

Do you get your Chamillia charms from the UK Kerry? I was looking at acotis.co.uk they have some really cute disney ones that I have had my eye on for a while. :)

I had heard that only pandora charms fit on pandora bracelets but other bracelets take all beads including pandora ones. Not sure if that is the case though.

I had heard that only pandora charms fit on pandora bracelets but other bracelets take all beads including pandora ones. Not sure if that is the case though.

Tricky - I love the Pandora bracelet but if I am to get charms that mean something to me Disney has to be in there somewhere :p

Tricky - I love the Pandora bracelet but if I am to get charms that mean something to me Disney has to be in there somewhere :p

Same here Jackie. I am torn as I too prefer the Pandora bracelet but want to be able to have both Pandora & Chamillia charms! Arggh...

I think other charms do fit on Pandora bracelets but I'm not sure which ones...

Bob xoxoxox

Just to let you guys know, Ernest Jones have loads of Pandora charms on their website & they are the cheapest I have seen whilst looking tonight.

Also 14% thru Quidco. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Do you get your Chamillia charms from the UK Kerry? I was looking at acotis.co.uk they have some really cute disney ones that I have had my eye on for a while. :)

Yes Claire I do, I only got it for my Birthday in November I was going to get the Pandora one but like we know they dont do Disney charms:sad2: , if I can get some disney charms whilst I am in WDW I certainly will as apparently they sell them but the question is DO THEY FIT????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter