Pal Mickey

Disneynutbsv & Megan4777, I see you are both in the Northeast like me. How many days did it take to get your Pal Mickeys?

WeluvDisney2 said:
It actually only cost them $4.80 to ship one to Massachusetts by UPS. I paid them $8.95 to ship it. I was not going to complain about the extra $4 though, because it was such a great price to start with.
One more question, does Pal Mickey work in all of the parks, or just the Magic Kingdom? Thanks!

I asked. They work in all parks. Hold Mickey with his nose pointing forward as you walk into the park. He'll download all the information for that day.

I ordered 4 Pal with shipping it still cost less than buying one at the park with tax. Thank you very much for such a great tip. :banana: :cheer2:

WeluvDisney2 said:
Disneynutbsv & Megan4777, I see you are both in the Northeast like me. How many days did it take to get your Pal Mickeys?

I ordered mine on the 9th and got it on the 15th:)

I just ordered three for our December trip - had them shipped to my Dad's place, and he'll bring them to us when he arrives at the resort!

So great! Thanks for posting this!

I just ordered two today, they said they still have quite a few. I am so excited, I think this will be just the thing for our DS who has ADD. I think it will give him something to be in charge of. What a great deal and thank you to everyone who shared it. :earsboy:

Diznenut said:
I asked. They work in all parks. Hold Mickey with his nose pointing forward as you walk into the park. He'll download all the information for that day.
You also need to keep Mickey pointing forward in the park so he'll get activated at the different locations. We hung ours from a belt loop. When we hooked him on our backpack (he was pointing backwards), we never got buzzed.

I just received my pal mickey today. Had to take him out and play with him while my three girsl were at school. I really wanted to pick up the phone and order two more. Budget budget budget, I just had to keep saying over and over to myself. :earboy2:

I am sure everyone is ' playing ' with their Pal MIckeys when they get them, but incase your not you better check them out. I got three and one of them does not work. He also has some sticky stuff on his nose, looks like a kid was giving him a little bit of love :love: . I called and they are going to send a replacement out with a tag to send this broken one back.

Hey thanks for the advice on checking them out. I got mine today and it is my Christmas present (yeah, I shop for myself--how do you think I got that smores maker in my tag???) so I just put the box in the cupboard. I wil check him out!

ordered Monday, today's Saturday, no Mickey yet...sniff :sad:

YAY! Ordered mine today! I have been putting it off since if budget allowed I would just buy the 50th ann edition, but figured I could get this one and then next month when my trip is paid in full I can purchase the other!

THANKS OP!
:dancer:
:disrocks:

The special is posted on MouseSavers.com now too. I just ordered two. Great deal. I wonder how long they'll last...

Just ordered two today, and also noticed they are selling for 20-30 apiece on ebay. It seems ebay shoppers don't shop around much.

I just ordered 3. They are currently out of stock. They are due to be in store on Tuesday. They said 2-3 weeks for delivery. Total of $52.92 for 3 Pal Mickey's!! AWESOME!!

I just ordered five. My DS is getting married in October and is going to WDW for his honeymoon. I'm going to give one to him and my future DDIL along with their park tickets for part of their wedding present. The others I'll be giving to my grandkids. What a great deal this is!

Got mine too!!! Four of them total! They're backordered, but they're getting a new shipment in on Tuesday. Should have them within 2 weeks. Order now if you're going soon!

Thanks for the info!

Sherri :)

I bought one for our upcoming trip today. They said the shipping would be in 4-6 weeks. They are getting a steady stream of calls about this little guy. I thought that the original price tag was a bit crazy. I remember thinking to myself that if I could get it for about $15 that it would be a perfect. Well, I got my perfectly unupdated Pal Mickey. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter