• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pal Mickey

Just wondering if anyone has taken their "what a great deal" Pal Mickey to the parks yet. I realize that they aren't going to know about new rides but wondered how they were doing on parade times etc. We go in less than 3 weeks and I can't wait to surprise the boys with them.

poohpooh2u said:
Just wondering if anyone has taken their "what a great deal" Pal Mickey to the parks yet. I realize that they aren't going to know about new rides but wondered how they were doing on parade times etc.
Yep, sure have and he did great! We had to learn that Mickey needs to be facing forward to activiate but he reminded us when it was 30 minutes to a show or parade and told us when there was a short wait on rides as well as the general park information. He was a BIG hit!

Thanks for the info poohj80. I sure appreciate it. Now if only the weather is nice. We're so excited!!!!

Thanks to you all for this post. We bought one of the original PM when were were at WDW last year for spring break and he went back with us this August. Unfortunetly he was hanging off my daughters purse when we got caught in a downpour. Mickey did not fair well in the rain. We let him dry out but now he just vibrates non stop and doesn't talk. So I just bought 2 PMs, one to give to my kids right before our trip in November and 1 for my niece for Xmas. 2 PMs @ 13.99 each plus shipping of 10.95 = $38.93 almost 1/2 of what we spent on the first one. :cool1:

Wow! I am so excited - I just read this thread 5 min. ago and i have just ordered my DD8 a Pal Mickey for our Nov.29-Dec. 9 trip --- She will be so excited!!

I called the number posted and the CM told me that it would take 4-6 weeks to recieve - i just hope that is not the case - if so i will be cutting it very close.
Do you think it will actually take that long - we live in Texas?

pjew said:
Wow! I am so excited - I just read this thread 5 min. ago and i have just ordered my DD8 a Pal Mickey for our Nov.29-Dec. 9 trip --- She will be so excited!!

I called the number posted and the CM told me that it would take 4-6 weeks to recieve - i just hope that is not the case - if so i will be cutting it very close.
Do you think it will actually take that long - we live in Texas?

I ordered mine and was told it would take 14-21 days to get here in mississippi. 9 days later, it was on my step.

I think you probably will get it in time.

Diznenut said:
I ordered mine and was told it would take 14-21 days to get here in mississippi. 9 days later, it was on my step.

I think you probably will get it in time.
::yes::

Got mine last friday I live in Michigan, I was told that it would take 4-6wks and they only took 9 days to arrive.

Mine came last Friday (but my DH & DS hid it from me)...

They said they tested it & it's working fine...

Both said it's nicer than they thought it would be...

They're making me wait until Dec. 9th :crazy: before our next trip...

Their point - I might wear it out before then - Ha!

Thank you so much to the person that posted this! I thought for sure I'd already missed out on this deal but I called and ordered 2 today! She did say up to 4wks shipping because it's UPS ground and they can't guarantee but I'm not worried how long it will take- it will be awhile before we're back to WDW anyway and maybe I can throw these in as a Christmas gift. LOL

This is great! I purchased one of the Pal Mickey's years ago when they first came out- cost a fortune! (IMO lol) This is a great deal and now I'll have one for EACH of my kids so they don't have to argue over who gets to hold it and then get irritated if the one holding it doesn't let them know when Mickey has said something and instead listens to it over and over THEMSELVES. :rotfl:

Thanks!

I live in TX, ordered mine on 9/25, and it was at my house by 9/29 - I'm not kidding. Giving it as an early Xmas gift to my niece and nephew who go for their first trip to the World in early December.

That was the shortest 4 weeks EVER! If only the countdown clocks moved as quickly!!!!! :rotfl:

Tinkaroo said:
I live in TX, ordered mine on 9/25, and it was at my house by 9/29 - I'm not kidding. Giving it as an early Xmas gift to my niece and nephew who go for their first trip to the World in early December.

That was the shortest 4 weeks EVER! If only the countdown clocks moved as quickly!!!!! :rotfl:

I live in Texas too! Really it's okay if it takes 4wks to get here but I don't expect it to take that long. I think it's clear from this thread that they just have to warn you of that IN CASE it takes that long. I've never had anything take that long when calling and ordering with Disney or specifically Character Premiere. They are just covering their butts, so to speak. LOL

Well, I ordered 2 on 10-18 and received them both today 10-24!! Can't beat that when you're told it's atleast 4-6wks because it's backordered! Woohoo! :)
:cool1:

Raevyn_Wolfe said:
They also have the Pal Mickey's for $13.99 at Disney's Character Warehouse in Destin, Fl. Their # is 850-650-0633

Hi there - I just called to order the old Pal Mickey - but I bought the new one - which is only $30!! Shipping was an additional $10.94 - so my total was $40.94. They still had the old Pal Mickey selling for the $14, but I couldn't resist such a "bargain" on the new version! Thanks all for the tip!! :banana:

Disneynewbie said:
Hi there - I just called to order the old Pal Mickey - but I bought the new one - which is only $30!! Shipping was an additional $10.94 - so my total was $40.94. They still had the old Pal Mickey selling for the $14, but I couldn't resist such a "bargain" on the new version! Thanks all for the tip!! :banana:

No wait for the Pal Mickey and my salesperson said they just got a new shipment in of the old version too - so I doubt if there would be shipping delays for that one either! :rotfl:

I'm trying to order one of each, but can't get anyone to answer the phone. Keeps saying the operator is unavailable. I left a message, but no one has called back. Did anyone else have this problem?

Mary

Does anyone know if these outlet places will deliver to resorts and if the resorts would accept the packages on your behalf?

Originally Posted by Raevyn_Wolfe
They also have the Pal Mickey's for $13.99 at Disney's Character Warehouse in Destin, Fl. Their # is 850-650-0633

Just hung up...I ordered 2 of the older pal mickey's from the above number...the total cost was only $38.93! :cool1:
What GREAT christmas presents! I am sooo excited thanks to all who provided this info!!! :banana:

Thanks! They are still in stock. I ordered one of the old style and it was just over $22 shipped to Texas!

Just ordered 2 myself. $38.93 shipped :cool1:

Thanks for the phone numbers, these and pins sets are going to be a great way to suprise my kids with the trip on christmas!!!

Hi, I received my Pal's!! Yeah :cool1: I ordered 2 of them awhile back and decided they would be fighting over them :) So I ordered 3 more on Oct. 29th. and received them on November 7th. Even though I was told it would be approx. 3 to 4 weeks they were here in little over a week. I know my kiddos are going to love their new "pal." My 10 year old was really looking at them on our last trip but realized it would take all of her money to buy him. She and the others will be so happy to get them on Christmas morning.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter