Years ago, we were at WDW when the Bucs went to the Superbowl. The parks were empty. Like walk on everything empty. It was glorious. I've been a Buc's fan ever since. Go bucs!
What is “years ago”? 2003? Well then I’m much older than you, hence much wiser, hence knows better who will win this game, and that will be the Packers. Go Pack Go

Most everybody here at WDW is going for the Bucs.

Tampa is so close to WDW and would be the first time a Super Bowl team played on their home field!

What is “years ago”? 2003? Well then I’m much older than you, hence much wiser, hence knows better who will win this game, and that will be the Packers. Go Pack Go
I think 18 years counts as "years ago". As for who will win, sure whatever. I can't say I care beyond the effect is has on attendance in the park.

My favorite two teams are the Vikings and whoever is playing the Packers, but I hate Tom Brady with a passion, have since he was in college. I think I'm going to have to hope the Bucs win, just so the local news will actually tell me the news rather than spending the whole newscast talking about the stupid Packers. I'm 50 miles south but Green Bay is still my local channels. Really hoping whoever wins the AFC wins the Super Bowl.

I think 18 years counts as "years ago". As for who will win, sure whatever. I can't say I care beyond the effect is has on attendance in the park.
I already knew what 21-3 was when I made that statement. I was just doing some kidding around. Super Bowl is one of the more quieter of times in general. I bet it was super quiet 2003. I’m glad you had that opportunity to enjoy it. I wish you the quietest of days on your visit. I’m sure a lot of Midwesterners will cancel their trip during Super Bowl week this year.

My favorite two teams are the Vikings and whoever is playing the Packers, but I hate Tom Brady with a passion, have since he was in college. I think I'm going to have to hope the Bucs win, just so the local news will actually tell me the news rather than spending the whole newscast talking about the stupid Packers. I'm 50 miles south but Green Bay is still my local channels. Really hoping whoever wins the AFC wins the Super Bowl.
That’s a lotta hate. I really like Tom Brady. I think it’s going to be a great game!

My son is a die hard Bucs fan...so we will be rooting for them tomorrow. My personal hope for the super bowl would be the Bucs and the Bills. I think it would be a great match up! We are a house divided with a Bucs fan, 49ers fan and Giants fan...so once one of us gets outta the play offs we support whoever is still in it! :-)

Go Pack Go!

As a Packer fan, tomorrow is either going to be the ultimate joy seeing them beat Brady to go to the Super Bowl, or the ultimate soul-crusher to see them lose to him on their home field to fall just short again. I am sick of seeing Brady in the Super Bowl, so I’d be rooting for whoever was against him anyway.

Go Pack Go!

As a Packer fan, tomorrow is either going to be the ultimate joy seeing them beat Brady to go to the Super Bowl, or the ultimate soul-crusher to see them lose to him on their home field to fall just short again. I am sick of seeing Brady in the Super Bowl, so I’d be rooting for whoever was against him anyway.
100% agree. Go Pack Go! Lived near Green Bay for 12 years—-the city lives for that team. And I started hating on Brady eons ago since I’m a Peyton fan.

if nothing else, the Packers are such a unique sports team. They are in a small town and are the publicly owned pro team. I am one of the 360,000+ stock holders...which means I paid some money to have a cool certificate hang in the house

Bucs. Long time Patriots fan now living in Florida so it was easy to change my favorite team to one closer when Tom changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter