Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
We’ve got a lot of Floridians on this board. But we also have a lot of us who are hanging out in 9 degrees. Which is a temp Brady can’t handle. And he better hope there ain’t snow on the ground.

We’ve got a lot of Floridians on this board. But we also have a lot of us who are hanging out in 9 degrees. Which is a temp Brady can’t handle. And he better hope there ain’t snow on the ground.

What makes you say Brady can't handle 9 degrees? You do realize he played in New England almost his whole NFL career, right? He's used to playing in MA...and they do/did get cold and snow there!!! ( I was born and raised in MA, so am very familiar with the weather!)

I am rooting for the Bucs..my team has always been Patriots, and Brady..so I still root for the Patriots..but since they are out of it, and Brady now plays for the Bucs,,that's who I am pulling for tomorrow.

Hubby is Packers all the way,,always has been, always will be

Hoping for a safe game, with not a lot of injuries

!buccaneers_3.png

Last edited:

Years ago, we were at WDW when the Bucs went to the Superbowl. The parks were empty. Like walk on everything empty. It was glorious. I've been a Buc's fan ever since. Go bucs!

What makes you say Brady can't handle 9 degrees? You do realize he played in New England almost his whole NFL career, right? He's used to playing in MA...and they do/did get cold and snow there!!! ( I was born and raised in MA, so am very familiar with the weather!)

I am rooting for the Bucs..my team has always been Patriots, and Brady..so I still root for the Patriots..but since they are out of it, and Brady now plays for the Bucs,,that's who I am pulling for tomorrow.

Hubby is Packers all the way,,always has been, always will be

Hoping for a safe game, with not a lot of injuries

!View attachment 551844
(All in good fun) Does it get cold out east? Not like the frozen tundra. I mean it’s 9 and sunny without the wind chill. He’s thawed out down there. I hope for no injuries too.

I've been a life-long Bucs fan, so yeah :).

Bills/Chiefs though? I know Mahomes has been cleared to play concussion-wise, but he's still having toe issues. I can't really pick one (though I have to for my football pool in which I am leading). Choices are tough!

(All in good fun) Does it get cold out east? Not like the frozen tundra. I mean it’s 9 and sunny without the wind chill. He’s thawed out down there. I hope for no injuries too.

I had to go to Boston for work for a week some years ago in February and it was a sunny 6 degrees, so yeah.

Also, go Bills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter