Packages to room

mdelano4

DIS Veteran
We usually drive, so have access to car. This trip we found it cheaper to fly. Will be using Magic Express and not renting car.

Once before I shipped a box of things for the room. Sent it early, obviously no perishables. This trip will do the same, but also want things in the room I can't ship (like milk).

We are arriving late one night then will be up and out for rope drop. So, here are my questions. First I heard there's a charge for packages received at the resort (like the box I will ship). Is that true and how much? Second, for the perishables. If i order from one of the grocers, will the resort hold them until I can get them, or do I have to be there to receive them? Does it matter which one i use? Obviously, I'd like the food there the night I arrive for next morning breakfast. Not sure if it matters, but staying at AKV.

Thanks in advance for any information.

There is now a charge for parcels, I've not experienced this yet and there are varying reports that people haven't been charged. We order all our groceries (including perishables) from Dizzy Dolphin and these were left prior to our arrive & we asked bell services to bring them up to our room when we were ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter