P.O.T.C. On Stranger Rides! The Missing Chapter,,Final Thoughts,, Preview Thoughts.

If it's midnight, I must be working! Ooohh, look! It's a Nebo post. No... not post. Pre trip... It's a pre-post. Man, I'm tired. It doesn't show does it?

Ah yes, I remember once before walking into the Ponzi World of Sarcasm when it comes to Disney complaints.

It's my world and I can do anything I want in it! :snooty:

And I do love that word, jocularity.
I'm curious, does that word make you think of a certain tv character, or is it just me? I know Ponzi will answer it, Ponz, see if anybody else does befor you blurt it out.

::yes:: If nobody guesses while you're gone, I'll give clues.

"Oh, that's right, I almost forgot" I said, "he's being punished." And I went and opened up the trunk and said he better listen to me from now on, as he climbed out.

:lmao: Love it!

Ok now, I'm not sure If I'm going to be able to post again before we leave, tomorrow is really busy, so, if I don't, everybody take care, we're going to miss you all again.

We'll all be here waiting for you when you get back. Have a terrific trip!

Oh dear, what is that in Smidgy's hand?

Looks like a piece of chalk, of course. What else could it be? :confused3

PS: I HAVE been to Seaworld and Gatorland, hah!!

Me too! Actually, I think Gatorland is/was vastly underrated. I think it's been more than 20 years (20 years!!! Holy smokes! :scared1:) since I was there last.

(had all the teeth pulled yesterday)

Hope you're feeling okay. I just have to get a couple of teeth fixed next week, I can't imagine what you're dealing with! :scared2:

I so wish you could stop by and take me to Disney with you. Since that is not gonna happen, I hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it.

You know how everyone does the vacation count down ticker? Nebo's gift to his readers should be a return ticker ~ he wouldn't have to see it and we would know when our fun is scheduled to begin!

Have An Extra Magical Time!

Boy, you're pretty sure this will be a good report, aren't you? Hope you're right.

DH and I will be in Disney World some of the same days (11th-18th) as you and Smidgy! We are staying at POR. I will be sure and say hey if I see you guys since I know what you guys look like! :rolleyes1

I was cracking up reading the story of your DS in the trunk!! :lmao:

CONGRATS on NO SMOKING!!! :cheer2: :banana: :thumbsup2

Have a safe trip!

If you do see us, don't be shy.

If you see this, have a fabulous trip, Nebo and Smidgy!

Looking forward to your adventures (hopefully without dentist stories)

Marita

PS: I HAVE been to Seaworld and Gatorland, hah!!

Yeah, there better not be any dentist stories in the next report. !!!

Have a safe and fun trip! Looking forward to the aftermath... I mean trip report:)

Sure Kyle, thanks for treating my Sox so bad last night to make sure I don't get my hopes up. :mad:

safe trip guys
I will sit here and read the old trippies try not to laugh too hard. (had all the teeth pulled yesterday)

QB, I will think of you every time a take a few Vikes, I'm sure you will have plenty yourself.

Nebo and Smidgy, have a great time and stay safe! I know it might be asking for a lot, or better stated it might require a miracle, but it would be great to have no bleeding, tooth issues, or eye issues during the trip. I hope the drive down is painless as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip!

Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip! What do you plan to do with all the spare time you'll have now that you won't be stopping at the smoking spots?! You should totally meet an obscure character and get an autograph!
Or maybe you could ride EE like 25 times... that'd be alot of waiting in line for one ride... OR you could just go sit at the Smoking spots and just sit and reminse... reminice... remember what it was like when you had to stop every hour on the hour for a smoke...
Maybe your taste buds have changed since you quit and the pineapple whips are better...
ENJOY! If you come through Indy, stop by and say HI! :hug: :dance3::cool1:

:lmao:just wondering did anyone start a pool? I'm just saying.... ya know how many head injuries, how many trips. falls, etc. :rotfl:

Hi Nebo & Smidgy!

I've been here reading right along and very excited that you have a new trip to delight us with - especially since I have no idea when my next trip will be :eek::sad1:.

I had to chime in here with the answer to the "jocularity" question...now it's been awhile...I know it was said by Radar doing an impression of Father Mulcahy, but I'm not sure if Mulchay actually said prior to that episode. Anyway, I can never hear that word without thinking "jocularity, jocularity, jocularity."

Also, so glad the two of you have stuck to your no smoking!!! Good for you, you must be so proud of yourselves. And Smidgy, I too am a no fuss kinda gal when it comes to hair...if it doesn't look good in about 10 minutes, it ain't going to get any better! But, I thought your hair looked lovely in the picture at the wedding.

Anyway, wanted to wish you guys a wonderful and safe trip...can't wait to hear about BLT, that's one of my dream resorts. Have fun!!!!

Believe it or not, right now I am having a glass of Merlot, I used to like wine a long time ago, I just can't remember what types of wine I liked, evidentally it wasn't Merlot.

:lmao: I'll bet you finished it though. Waste not, want not!

HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!!!

Nebo and Smidgy, have a great time and stay safe! I know it might be asking for a lot, or better stated it might require a miracle, but it would be great to have no bleeding, tooth issues, or eye issues during the trip. I hope the drive down is painless as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip!

Hey Buzz, actually the drive down has us in a quandry. Looks like no mat ter which way we go it will be rain, thunderstorms, or rampaging rain and floods and wind from Tropical storm Lee.
Unlike Smidgy, I would rather drive in an ice storm than a heavy rain where I can't see. Ok, make that falling ash with encroaching lava, just as long as I can see, I can drive through anything.
Even that stupid circle around Madison Wisconsin. :lmao:

Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip! What do you plan to do with all the spare time you'll have now that you won't be stopping at the smoking spots?!

Oh, that's easy, I've substituted crack/cocaine for the smoking,,, won't be any problem killing the time.
man.

Or maybe you could ride EE like 25 times... that'd be alot of waiting in line for one ride... OR you could just go sit at the Smoking spots and just sit and reminse... reminice... remember what it was like when you had to stop every hour on the hour for a smoke...
Maybe your taste buds have changed since you quit and the pineapple whips are better...
ENJOY! If you come through Indy, stop by and say HI! :hug: :dance3::cool1:

Becca, we still haven't decided now on whether it's the Indy/Louie route or I-57.

Safe travels friends!!!

"Pretty eyes on a summer's morn, they call her Dawn."
sorry, not trying to hit on you, just always liked that 4 Seasons line.
Ok, maybe I am.

Hi Nebo & Smidgy!

I've been here reading right along and very excited that you have a new trip to delight us with - especially since I have no idea when my next trip will be :eek::sad1:.

I had to chime in here with the answer to the "jocularity" question...now it's been awhile...I know it was said by Radar doing an impression of Father Mulcahy, but I'm not sure if Mulchay actually said prior to that episode. Anyway, I can never hear that word without thinking "jocularity, jocularity, jocularity."

FHi Nancy,,,, you are correct! It was actually Sherman Potter that kept repeating it as you hear it in your head when they were doing imitations of each other. Got it right, Ponz?

Also, so glad the two of you have stuck to your no smoking!!! Good for you, you must be so proud of yourselves. And Nebo, I too am a no fuss kinda gal when it comes to hair...if it doesn't look good in about 10 minutes, it ain't going to get any better! But, I thought your hair looked lovely in the picture at the wedding.

Well thank you, Nancy, I do what I can.:confused3

Anyway, wanted to wish you guys a wonderful and safe trip...can't wait to hear about BLT, that's one of my dream resorts. Have fun!!!!

My dream resort too, and Freddy K. has been waiting!

:lmao: I'll bet you finished it though. Waste not, want not!

HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!!!

Yes, I finished it, of course I did, I also tried to work on this bottle I bought for her, Chi Chi's Strawberry Daquiri, no, she hates it and won't drink it and I can see why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nasty!

Well, light or no light, moved things up a little bit tomorrow, the entire south/eastern U.S. forecast has really pithed me off.

soooo,,,,,,,

At exactly 5:45 tomorrow morning,
( you know what's coming, right?)

give the person closest to you a big hug,,

Then,
firmly, and with feeling,,

join us in a worldwide chorus, of,,,,

Annnnnnnd,

We're Offfff !!!

:woohoo:

nebo forgot, first we have to join hands and say a prayer for a safe trip.. join us in that prayer, won't you?

and, after that, "we're off!" see you all when we return.
hugs to all!:grouphug:

nebo forgot, first we have to join hands and say a prayer for a safe trip.. join us in that prayer, won't you?

:drive::littleangel: saying a prayer for safe travels! Have a great trip down, and we'll be looking for you guys towards the end of your trip!

You got it!

Safe travels and eagerly awaiting your return :thumbsup2

PS: At least you won't be freezing this time. Maybe?

FHi Nancy,,,, you are correct! It was actually Sherman Potter that kept repeating it as you hear it in your head when they were doing imitations of each other. Got it right, Ponz?

Yes Col. Potter said (in a high raspy voice) Jocularity! Jocularity! Pierce uses it in a sentence but Radar mentions someone with Hepatitis and how he's a "most remarkable shade of yellow." They were all doing imitations of Father Mulcahy. I only remember Mulcahy saying it a couple of times, though (in other episodes).

At exactly 5:45 tomorrow morning,
( you know what's coming, right?)

give the person closest to you a big hug,,

Then,
firmly, and with feeling,,

join us in a worldwide chorus, of,,,,

Annnnnnnd,

We're Offfff !!!

:woohoo:

Okay! Here goes.
Annnnnnnd,

They're Offfff !!!

Have a great time!

Great, I'm gonna have another Smidgy is right hanging over my head.
But, Piglet's Mommy,,,,,,,,,,,,no Ruh Roh? :sad1:

Don't worry, it's still early...there is plenty of time for Ruh-Roh's:lmao:

Too late for me to get in on the send-off, but praying for safe travels (and loads of fun!):grouphug:

I know I have missed the grand send off, but hope you have a great and safe trip!

Joining in! I usually find your reports when they're just about done but I've enjoyed them all and I'm really looking forward to this one. You guys are so entertaining! I especially want to hear about BLT since we'll be staying there a few days in March along with half a week at Kidani. Both are firsts for us.

Have a great time!

I live in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area, we're right off I-75 and if Steve and Diane are coming this route, and I imagine they are, they have been HIT with a ton of rain!! We've been out running errands and there were a couple times we could barely see the end of our car.

Stay safe friends!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter