Outdoor restaurant suggestions?

Leahc117

Mouseketeer
Hello - I’m looking to get an idea of Disney restaurants with outdoor seating. If there is another resource to find this info please let me know! Also, would an outdoor table be a special request? Or even your favorite/best/most relaxing outdoor dining spots. I’m looking at snow right now so figured it would be nice to know where we could get an outdoor table. I assume quick service is always first come first serve - and remember standing and eating last year right before closure because we couldn’t always find a table. For our April trip if I can plan something I‘d like to! Thanks in advance!

Hello - I’m looking to get an idea of Disney restaurants with outdoor seating. If there is another resource to find this info please let me know! Also, would an outdoor table be a special request? Or even your favorite/best/most relaxing outdoor dining spots. I’m looking at snow right now so figured it would be nice to know where we could get an outdoor table. I assume quick service is always first come first serve - and remember standing and eating last year right before closure because we couldn’t always find a table. For our April trip if I can plan something I‘d like to! Thanks in advance!
Geyser Point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter