Our Thanksgiving Fantasy - Nov 22-Dec 1 - COMPLETE!!

Back in Nov you still should've been able to get more paper FP's. thats messed up.

What are your spring Break dates? we're going down March 21 to April 1 as of right now.

Back in Nov you still should've been able to get more paper FP's. thats messed up.

We weren't allowed that day. At least not in Epcot. The CM's seemed quite frazzled by it.

What are your spring Break dates? we're going down March 21 to April 1 as of right now.

We are going the week of the 12th.

Day 10 – Part 1 – December 1, 2013.

We woke up about 7:30 AM and got all of our things gathered up while DH went to get the car. I called down to the lobby to check out via telephone and they said we were good to go. I had some dry cereal from the ship that I had to eat. The other weirdos in my family don’t NEED breakfast like I do. I just have to have something. We did make a pot of coffee in our room. I think they need breakfast, too but I can’t ever get them to eat much sometimes. And then they get all grumpy later on and I have ot deal with it.

Anyhoodle, we got everything packed in the car and headed over to Magic Kingdom for the day. We parked at the TTC and took the monorail in.

It was a little drizzly and overcast, but we didn’t care. It was supposed to clear up later that day.

Photos from the ride in.

We zoomed through the turnstiles. For the record, we went to three parks on this trip and every time we entered a park, there was one of our Magic Bands that didn’t work right. And it was a different one every time. There was always a CM with an ipad nearby and that would set things right though. Which was good because I hate going to guest services. It always takes way too long.

We headed in and DS wandered off to see if he could ride Space Mountain without much of a wait.

We headed towards New Fantasyland. I wanted to get a ride on Peter Pan if we could. We had FP+ set up for this day, but I remember that it wasn’t super crowded so we didn’t have to wait for things. The Sunday after Thanksgiving is always a good day to go to MK.

We rode Peter Pan – I love this ride!!

DS called to say that his friends he met on the cruise were in the park and we said it was OK for him to hang out with them for a while. The rest of us headed over to Little Mermaid to ride that before the line got too long.

DH looking dapper in his rain hat.

We rode the Little Mermaid ride and then DD wanted to head over to Storybook Circus and check that out. So we did. I am at my photo limit, so I will leave you here. Stay tuned!!

We got this in the mail about a month or so ago and I set it aside in my pile of things I was going to do while I was laid up.

DD and I opened the box today and here is what was inside.

I just love Edna. She is one of my favorite characters. No Capes!!

You have to say the word incredible in Bomb Voyage's accent "Incroyable!!" LOL.

Anyway there was a flash drive and a magnet with important dates inside.

I will check out what is on the flash drive and report back. This might be fun!! Today is a day where I am really missing some Disney. Being cooped up for the last week has gotten me stir crazy. I hope you guys have a great weekend !!

Susan

OMG !! Y'all !! It lights up when you put it in your computer !!! Ahhhh Disney !!

That flash drive is really cool! I'm jealous of how often you're able to go to WDW.

Great photos, as usual!

Hope your recovery is going well!

That flash drive is really cool! I'm jealous of how often you're able to go to WDW.

We are fortunate to live with in driving distance. Otherwise, I doubt we would ever go.

Great photos, as usual!

Hope your recovery is going well!

Better than last time. Pain / comfort management has been much better this time around. Wisdom and experience helps.

I should have skipped the dark side and done MK that day. It may be just me but I'm not going back to Universal any time soon. The crowds look really small.

That's really nice that your DS made friends on the cruise and kept running in to them. I tried to convince my DGS that he would have fun on a cruise but he said no way. Too much water, to many sharks and he has seen the Poseidon Adventure. He'll stick to dry land.

I should have skipped the dark side and done MK that day. It may be just me but I'm not going back to Universal any time soon. The crowds look really small.

It was good day for crowds. Did you LIKE the dark side though?? DS really wants to go!!

That's really nice that your DS made friends on the cruise and kept running in to them. I tried to convince my DGS that he would have fun on a cruise but he said no way. Too much water, to many sharks and he has seen the Poseidon Adventure. He'll stick to dry land.

It isn't for everyone, I guess, but my kids loved it!!

Day 10 - Part 2

When I last left you, we had just finished riding the Little Mermaid ride and we were headed over to Storybook Circus.

DD loves the Barnstormer so we rode that while DH got some photos.

After that, we went to check out the shop.

DD was ready for a snack so I got her a cake pop.

And a snickerdoodle for DH and I to share.

DD enjoying her snack.

After that, we called DS to check on him. He said they were headed towards the Haunted Mansion so we went back through New Fantasyland to meet them over there to ride.

We took a pit stop at the Tangled Restrooms.

And met DS and his friends here.

Looks like a great MK morning, despite being a bit overcast. You're right about the crows the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It doesn't look too terribly crowded at all.

I hope you're enjoying your Disney USB. Good call on waiting until you were laid up so it would give you something to do.

How's the recovery going?

Looks like a great MK morning, despite being a bit overcast. You're right about the crows the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It doesn't look too terribly crowded at all.

We have been the last three Thanksgivings and we always find the Sunday after Thanksgiving is an excellent MK day. The sun came out right after our ride on Haunted Mansion so the day turned out wonderful.

I hope you're enjoying your Disney USB. Good call on waiting until you were laid up so it would give you something to do.

I did enjoy it for what it was. A fun little gadget. But all it turned out to be was a My Disney Experience tutorial and I already knew about all of that stuff.

How's the recovery going?

The first week or so was pretty rough as I expected, but the last couple of days have been pretty good. Pain level went from a 10 to about 2 or 3, so that is real good. I get the cast/splint off later this week and hopefully return to work next Monday. Thanks for asking!!

Oh my goodness you are so talented! I so want one of those purses they are so cute! I wish I had your talent LOL I can't even sew a button without it looking like a two year old did it. Hope your ankle heals soon and no more surgeries are needed.

Oh my goodness you are so talented! I so want one of those purses they are so cute! I wish I had your talent LOL I can't even sew a button without it looking like a two year old did it. Hope your ankle heals soon and no more surgeries are needed.

Thanks Julie!! I do sell them, so send me a PM if you are truly interested.

I saw on Twitter today that they might stop limiting it to 3 FPs... hopefully that's true. :)

Marissa that would be the best news EVER!! I really hope that is true.

ooooooh! Who tweeted that?

Yes, Marissa!! Do tell!! That would be such great news. Did you guys see the Mine Train construction walls came down today? That was so exciting to see!!

ooooooh! Who tweeted that?

OMG - that would be awesome!

Loved reading about your cruise!

Yay for a return to the MK! How fun that you met up with some of your son's new friends.

Love DH's rain hat.

That is such a bummer about the MB's not working yet. We had zero problems with them, but it will be interesting to see what happens next time.

I think that little light up flash drive is pretty cool, but I can't help wondering how much money they are spending on all that stuff. I rather have a cheaper AP. :rotfl2:

I think I missed a couple updates, so I still need to catch up! :goodvibes

I almost forgot - I was happy to read you were getting your cast off! Hope your ankle is feeling good. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter