our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
rer1972 said:
No, stay home!!! Your to do lists just get longer when you leave home.
Apparently you haven't seen my to do lists :teeth: I am home maker, pool girl, landscaper, maid, with a side of construction worker lol. With a job I could hire the landscaper, construction guy, and a nice pool boy :teeth:

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
I have noticed alot of people in the green club now have tags. I guess the tag fairy doesn't think I am funny enough for a tag :sad1:

You're funny enuf!!!!! Most of us just GOT LUCKY!!!!!! (not to overuse the expression :rolleyes: ) - last Sat nite when Jess invited the Tag Fairy here! Maybe she'll be a Sat night regular!! (....nothing wrong with wishful thinking!)

Well , off to get some 'homecooked' fried chicken (read KFC!!!!!!!)!!!!

See you all later - Sat night is my nigiht to sit up late with the old computer!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all.. thought I'd drop in for my weekly, "HIHOWYADOIN"...so..how ya doin? Will check back later, I'm off to the grocery store to see what they have for dinner..KFC does sound great..

Has anyone heard from DISUNC or CYN?? inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes1

:wave:

nightowlky said:
Just now getting caught up on the shows I've recorded over the last week. :)

That sounds so like me :happytv: I haffa watch it all on the weekend so that I am ready for the new shows the following week! Which did you record?

I have a confession:

In case you havn't heard I speak spanish ALOT. I learned english by watching what everyone here wrote.

pixie dust 112 said:
We met a DISer the other day while waiting for turtle talk. A very nice lady and her son from Canada noticed my LGMGPC and my lime green shirt!

Of course! all of us Canadians are wonderful :clown: (look closely and you will see the Canadian flag on his overalls) :thumbsup2

CrazyforDisney said:
Hey all my limey friends. I am here!!!!! In Orlando, Fl. I am in my new apartment about 20 minutes outside Disney. I'm lovin it so far. It doesn't feel real though, it still feels like I have to get up and go home in 6 days.....but I AM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

I am sooo happy for you :cool1: Pain in the butt settling into your new digs but once everything has a "home" if feels better eh? Keep us posted as to how you make out!

crossfamily said:
Bummer. My dh says the same thing. No one wants to work these days they want it all handed to them on a silver platter.

Yeah what the heck is with kids coming outta school and thinking that they do not need to take entry level jobs? I mean it took years for peeps to get to the point of making the pay you want :confused3

Good afternoon everyone. I would have been here sooner but my dad called me out of the house to go look at a dresser he found for my step Dd. We are trying to surprise her with a new look to her room at Christmas. I plan on trying to do it up in Tinker Bell because if I should get lucky and end up pregnant at some point then it would not be hard to convert to Peter Pan if I have a boy. :thumbsup2

Did you see the new room deco pamplets at HD? They have a new tinkerbelle themed room. I picked up all the samples may just have to redo em's room.

I have noticed alot of people in the green club now have tags. I guess the tag fairy doesn't think I am funny enough for a tag :sad1:

Well while some people were in the mutherland others were visited one night from the tag fairy!!!!!!

Ok so I am sad I just got my nonintential coconut joke. :lmao:

Azure said:
I have a confession:

In case you havn't heard I speak spanish ALOT. I learned english by watching what everyone here wrote.
That's a bit scary. I'm trying to remember some of the things I've written on here. :rolleyes1

hrh_disney_queen said:
Hey Y'all.. thought I'd drop in for my weekly, "HIHOWYADOIN"...so..how ya doin? Will check back later, I'm off to the grocery store to see what they have for dinner..KFC does sound great..

Has anyone heard from DISUNC or CYN?? inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes1

:wave:

TAlked to disunc the other day! He was giving me you know what about my tr. So I updated it. He is just busy with work. Pmed Cyn today.

crossfamily said:
Hi, How are you tonight? My kids are driving me crazy!!!!

How many kids? I sent my 5YO out with my husband, so it's just me and the 2YO hanging out...she's actually NOT being satan right now - she must be sick :rotfl:

Al and Kate's Mom said:
How many kids? I sent my 5YO out with my husband, so it's just me and the 2YO hanging out...she's actually NOT being satan right now - she must be sick :rotfl:

Wait - take that back - she just squished a banana on her sister's binoculars...be right back.

crossfamily said:
Hi, How are you tonight? My kids are driving me crazy!!!!

That's there job Teresa! There supposed to make you :crazy: ER! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter