• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Locker

tom1944

DIS Veteran
So they say before you make a DVC purchase do as much research as you can. I am researching and researching and as I do I find out all kinds of things. So Owners Locker came up and it seemed really interesting especially if you fly airlines where you are charged extra for luggage. It would be nice as someone mentions to basically fly with only the clothing on your back.

Do any of you use it?

Do you use it for both clothing and certain kitchen items and stuff like razors and shampoo etc?

I know there is a cost but is it much more than paying for luggage but does appear to provide convenience

Last edited:
We have an owners locker and love it. It makes travel so much easier in that I don’t need to bring all the toiletries, rain ponchos, umbrella, blender, etc.

We also keep our alcohol in it along with our speciality coffee, which saves us having to buy every trip, especially since I sometimes go alone.

We have an owners locker and love it. It makes travel so much easier in that I don’t need to bring all the toiletries, rain ponchos, umbrella, blender, etc.

We also keep our alcohol in it along with our speciality coffee, which saves us having to buy every trip, especially since I sometimes go alone.
Would it also work to keep some clothing in? Extra pair of footwear, bathing suits and a few pairs of shorts for example?

I am trying to see if it would work to get me to a carry on bag only for an 8 day trip

I guess I also need to figure out what if any kitchen gadgets I need to have available

We have an OL and it is incredibly helpful to have personal care items, swim clothes, sandals, OTC meds and an assortment of special items we need daily.

When we considered getting OL, we took a box that had similar cubic capacity and threw in items we would use. It proved it would save us a suitcase each trip. John and staff are helpful and kind. Love it!

Would it also work to keep some clothing in? Extra pair of footwear, bathing suits and a few pairs of shorts for example?

I am trying to see if it would work to get me to a carry on bag only for an 8 day trip

I guess I also need to figure out what if any kitchen gadgets I need to have available

Yes, I keep my workout clothes and sneakers in there and a few other clothing items.

If we didn’t have the blender as well as my round blow dryer and hair straightener, and all my mouse ears, I could keep more clothese!

We keep clothes in ours for sure. You know, those r-shirts that seemed like a good idea at the time but you wouldn’t be caught dead in at home. Also park shoes, swimsuit, etc.

What do you mean by Our Locker? Is that a new company? We use Owners Locker, never had a problem with them.

For someone who goes to WDW once or twice a year what would it cost? I read their page but it is always nice to get an actual real cost from people who use the service

For someone who goes to WDW once or twice a year what would it cost? I read their page but it is always nice to get an actual real cost from people who use the service
Have you used the Search function during your “research”? There are multiple threads where people posted about what they use their Owner’s Locker for, including full lists, as well as the price they are paying.

The website lists real costs. Not sure what you're asking.

I don't store clothing in it, as I don't have specific vacation clothing.

Handheld fans, free and clear detergent, aloe, coffee filters, the sealed packets of coffee disney provides if we don't finish it, an igloo cooler bag and the solid gel packs for it, a small knife, old magicbands (most still work), shampoos, soaps, toothpaste, plasticware, qtips, scissors, seasonings, tweezers, moleskin, bandages...that sort of thing is what I keep in mine. I also used to keep period-care stuff in it, but I'm beyond that now. It was VERY convenient having it waiting for me so I didn't have to worry about a quick trip to the store, though!

We love it. Completely agree with previous posts. Disney had an offer a few years back where your first 6 months were free. We tried it out and were hooked ever since. We go a few times per year (maybe a little more than that but who's counting :-) ). It is a great way to store extra coffee, bottle of wine you didn't open or anything else that would be nice to have on your next trip. Don't want to forget ponchos or sandals, put them in your owners locker. We keep contact solution, toothpaste, shaving cream, sunscreen and any other thing we don't want to have to worry about forgetting. We also have coffee filters, sweetener, cleaning / laundry supplies. If you have popcorn buckets or resort mugs, those are a great way to organize things in the locker without using up too much of the storage room. I think we even have cooling towels and spray fans (or bubble wands lol) in it. We only have one locker but they can store a lot. They will also pick them up at some of the non-disney resorts (i.e. when we stayed at the JW Marriott). Overall, I would highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter