Our First DVC / May 2010 Trip!!

I'm actually growing some tomatos and herbs - I wish I could do an entire garden!!! I love freshly grown foods - nothing beats the taste! :goodvibes

...you name it - we got it....Romaine and red-leaf lettuce, rosemary, 4 kinds of 'maters, 3 kinds of pumpkins (thanks to my DH smashing them in our garden LAST year!), cukes, bell, habanero, cubanelle, and poblano peppers, zucchini, basil, parsley, and green beans....

I'm actually growing some tomatos and herbs - I wish I could do an entire garden!!! I love freshly grown foods - nothing beats the taste! :goodvibes

That is what I have, tomatoes, Jalapenos, Chives, Parsley, and Mint
they make the best food, and drinks too..... :rotfl:

All caught up...:thumbsup2

DH has tried to grow a garden the last few years and each year as things get growing a woodchuck comes in an eats it all:laughing:

We love:lovestruc 1900 PF. Last year when DS4 dressed up in his Captn Hook costume the step sisters were all over him. This year when we went he ran the other way and would not go near them.:rotfl:

...you name it - we got it....Romaine and red-leaf lettuce, rosemary, 4 kinds of 'maters, 3 kinds of pumpkins (thanks to my DH smashing them in our garden LAST year!), cukes, bell, habanero, cubanelle, and poblano peppers, zucchini, basil, parsley, and green beans....

YUM - I so wish I could do an entire garden!!!

That is what I have, tomatoes, Jalapenos, Chives, Parsley, and Mint
they make the best food, and drinks too..... :rotfl:

:thumbsup2

All caught up...:thumbsup2

DH has tried to grow a garden the last few years and each year as things get growing a woodchuck comes in an eats it all:laughing:

We love:lovestruc 1900 PF. Last year when DS4 dressed up in his Captn Hook costume the step sisters were all over him. This year when we went he ran the other way and would not go near them.:rotfl:

LOL - see the pics above............ we have it planned for Dec. - but we may have to force DS - I have a feeling he'll be running away too!!!! LOL :rotfl2:

...your DS looks to be enchanted by all the princesses...

I'm here now - was really far behind on my reading!

Looks like a great trip so far with just a couple of bumps. We had a family really similar to the one you encountered last year at Spectro...they basically shoved everyone out of the way at the last minute. It seems each time we go back we are encountering more and more rude people (hopefully it will not go up from our last trip as there were too many!)

I LOVED the pics of the villa...I so miss the lodge and cannot wait to go back. It's so hard to leave!

.....I don't NEED the excuse of 'spicy food' to have more than one marguerita...;)

Hubby knew that I was having a bad day yesterday and had a Peach Martini waiting on me when I got home, it had been in the freezer and was like a slushy when I got to drink it. Yummy, thought that you might like that one..

Hubby knew that I was having a bad day yesterday and had a Peach Martini waiting on me when I got home, it had been in the freezer and was like a slushy when I got to drink it. Yummy, thought that you might like that one..

....what a guy...that drink sounds pretty tasty, too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter