Our First DVC / May 2010 Trip!!

I know.......... Community Hall was so nice - I think DS enjoyed it more than going to the parks!! They had TONS of stuff to do in there, they had computers, games, crafts, xbox, tons of stuff - then they did games at the pool too. I'm so excited to stay at Kidani............. I can hardly wait!!!

:rotfl: That's what I am afraid of if I tell DS4 they have video games in there too. He wanted us to bring his Xbox with us last time.:sad2:

I am glad that you liked Kidani. We will be trying it out for the first time in November.

Congrats on your new trip. :wizard:

Wendy, thanks for sharing and I loved reading along to your TR. Glad you had a wonderful time and the pics were great!

Have fun in July...

Brandi

hi - the photo site is asking for a password :confused3

OOPS - let me fix that!!

I hope you enjoy SSR in July - it's our home resort and we love that we can just walk over to DTD to enjoy a meal and an adult beverage or two, then take the boat home. :goodvibes

I'm sure we'll enjoy it!! I know DS is excited to be so close to DTD (the lego store....... :rolleyes1)

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! Kidani looks amazing! Can anyone hang out at Kidani, or just DVC members? Glad you had such a great time, and your family is adorable...love the pic of the three of you outside :)

Thanks!! As for "hanging out" over at Kidani, well, I'm sure you can go over and look around - unless you are staying there though, you really can't DO stuff, like the pool or whatever - but, if you just want to go look around - I'd say go ahead!!! :)

Hi Wendy!!! :wave2:

I just found this thread, I haven't had time to get on and read much since we returned!! I have a LOT of reading to do to get to the end of this!!! :scared1:

I just looked at your DISign thread and I see their stacking up already!! Tough to be so good and popular isn't it??? :thumbsup2 I'm going to start making my list for our DCL trip next year!!

Well, so far it seems you had a magical time, and I can't wait to read more and catch up!!

David :goodvibes

HEY!!!!! How are you guys??!!! Good I hope!! We had an awesome time - loved it all!! Going back to SSR in July (a spur of the moment kind of trip) and then back to Kidani in Dec. - I can hardly wait - I completely fell in LOVE with it when we went over there!!! It's Beautiful! And yeah, I've already got a stack of designs waiting for me................ LOL Anyway - glad you are reading my TR - where's YOURS by the way????? ;)

:rotfl: That's what I am afraid of if I tell DS4 they have video games in there too. He wanted us to bring his Xbox with us last time.:sad2:

I am glad that you liked Kidani. We will be trying it out for the first time in November.

Congrats on your new trip. :wizard:

LOL - I hear ya............ DS wanted to bring his too............. UMMM NO - it's vacation!!! Anyway - you will LOVE Kidani - it is amazing - literally we walked into the room and my mouth fell open.......... the entire place is VERY VERY quiet and cozy - not the hustle and bustle at Jambo - I hope you enjoy it as much - I'm excited about SSR - but I can barely wait for Kidani!!!

Wendy, thanks for sharing and I loved reading along to your TR. Glad you had a wonderful time and the pics were great!

Have fun in July...

Brandi

Thanks Sweetie - :hug:

Thanks for a great TR!!! Can't wait to see/read the one for July. Love the pictures of Kidani, but I just can't get over my love of Jambo house. DH really really wants to stay at Kidani one of these trips so I'll probably end up giving in at some point. :goodvibes

Thanks for a great TR!!! Can't wait to see/read the one for July. Love the pictures of Kidani, but I just can't get over my love of Jambo house. DH really really wants to stay at Kidani one of these trips so I'll probably end up giving in at some point. :goodvibes

:goodvibes Thanks!!! You know, we LOVE Jambo house too - it's where we always stayed - DH loves it. So, that is why we bought DVC there, but, when we went over to Kidani........... OMG - it's amazing!! We still LOVE the lodge, but the room layout over at Kidani is just SO much better - plus the 2nd bath in the 1br is beyond nice. I think you should try it out....... I know we can hardly wait!!

:goodvibes

:goodvibes Thanks!!! You know, we LOVE Jambo house too - it's where we always stayed - DH loves it. So, that is why we bought DVC there, but, when we went over to Kidani........... OMG - it's amazing!! We still LOVE the lodge, but the room layout over at Kidani is just SO much better - plus the 2nd bath in the 1br is beyond nice. I think you should try it out....... I know we can hardly wait!!

:goodvibes

My only thing is they don't have CL over at Kidami right? We love staying CL.

Thanks for your great TR and pics!:goodvibes That's a really good family picture outside Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter