Our dreams

Star Wars Guy

Jedi Master
We just got home from a 9 day trip. We received the magical mickey ears after the pre show of Tower at MGM. Got the fastpasses for Epcot. Was selected to be the test Family for Soarin. We got to ride twice just the 3 of us. Super cool. My daughter got a pin at a trading station, was asked to leave her had prints infront of the Great Movie ride and then all 3 of us were taken in the exit and got to ride in the front seat, with out waiting in line. Had a wonderful trip.

that's fantastic!! im very happy for you! :cool1:

could you post a picture of the mickey ears? ive been dying to see them!

That's great! Do the Magical Ears light up? We got the Dream Fastpasses, but I really wanted the ears! I'll trade ya! (just kidding)

-Michelle

The ears do not light up. When they first said we won ears my daughter yelled oh good I bet they are the light up ones. But they were not.
Have to see if I can find a picture.

How great for ALL of you. Made an even more memorable trip I bet. We will be at Disney in February. I'm not letting my DH or DS, who is 8, know about these magical happenings. Don't want any disappointments if you know what I mean. It will be a wonderful trip no matter what. I just wanted to comment on your Star Wars Guy name. It brought a :) to my face. Our son LOVES Star Wars. We watch the dvd's over and over and over. I hope he'll ride the Star Tours ride at MGM. I'm sure we'll be in the store awhile too. haha Again, THANKS.

Lynn

We saw a few dreams on our quick trip and got a great Magical moment on Mainstreet during the MNSSHP 2nd parade. They had the banjo 3 mainstreet players come and sing Happy b-day to DD with a bunch of CMs lining on Mainstreet.Then gave her a full bag of candy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter