Our Anniversary Trip! Day Eight is Complete!

Hey everyone! I can't believe how long it has been. I just started classes yesterday and should probably be doing my homework but I feel like writing an update instead lol. So here is Day Four.

We woke up early again for Rope Drop at MGM. We grabbed a quick bite to eat again and hopped on a bus. When we got to MGM we were like the second and third people to go through the one turnstile. When we walked through, a CM from the Tower of Terror approached us and asked if we wanted to be the Family of the Day for The Tower of Terror. Well we decided that it would mess up our planning too much and told her No Thank you.........Just Kidding...How could we ever pass up this opportunity??? So we made our way backstage to the Tower of Terror and got this picture.

Disney079.jpg

The only two people on the street, everyone else was still behind the rope. They led us through the ride, had us watch the video and then loaded us into our elevator. It was soo creepy with just the two of us. Being in the front row, I kept looking behind me lol. I'll have to figure out how to scan in the ride picture when I get my printer. It's so cool because we are the only ones on. Afterwards they gave us a certificate saying that we were the Family of the Day for TOT.
When we got off RNR FP were down so we FP TOT so we could ride again later.
We went back over and waited about 15 minutes to go on RNR. Cory has never been on this and was really excited. We were really lucky and sent to the first row of the car. The day was starting out so amazing, and it was only like 8:45! We loved RNR. After that we headed over and did the Great Movie Ride. This ride is cute but it all depends on who you get, I really didn't like our girl and Bugsy was also a girl. I'm sorry but Bugsy is a man and should be presented that way. Anywho, We headed over towards Star Tours and FP that. Did I mention Cory is a huge Star Wars Fan? lol So I had to take this picture.

Disney081.jpg

The line was short so we also rode it. Cory enjoyed it but we both think it needs some updating. I got this picture of Cory in the store before we left.

Disney082.jpg

We took a few more pictures and then headed towards Muppet Show.

Disney083.jpg

Disney084-1.jpg

Along the way we met Woody and Buzz.

Disney086.jpg

Disney087.jpg

I read somewhere that if you push Buzz's buttons he will do something. So Cory asked if his buttons worked. Buzz shook his head yes and Cory pushed one of the buttons. Buzz sloached down like we had turned him off lol we had to push the button again for him to "wake up". It was very funny.

We saw the Power Rangers were out and the lines were huge! The Pink Rangers line wasn't too long so we waited to see her and I got this picture.

Disney089.jpg

We also found the Singin in the Rain Umbrella, but I couldn't get the water to work.
Disney088.jpg

We went into the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground just to look around. It is really cute for little kids.
Along the way we ran into Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable
Disney095.jpg

After we headed over to the Little Mermaid which I really liked. I wish it was longer though. I can't wait until the show comes out on Broadway this fall :). (I didn't use my flash for this pic that's why it isn't very good. But I am really proud of myself for this one lol. This is my FAVORITE part in the movie and I got the actress and the screen lol.)
Disney112.jpg

Then we went over to the Animation Place to see if we could find the Incredibles. (The Photopass pic is better, I was in between smiling lol) Well we found them
Disney096.jpg

and Remy.
Disney097.jpg

Unfortunetly I have to stop here for now because I have to go to class. I will hopefully update later today. Enjoy!

I like the bigger pics. easier on the eyes. We also had a female for bugsy and it did not work. great update.

Hey everyone! I know it has been awhile since my last post. I actually just started college and it is very hard to find any free time. I will hopefully get a new post up this weekend. Sorry it has been so long, stick with me! :)

Ok so I am so very sorry..it has been over two months now since I last wrote to you guys. Once I'm home for the holidays I will have lots of time to write. Stick with me! :) I will try and do as many as I can asap. Thanks guys! :flower3:

Ok so after we met Remy we started to get hungry and went over to Pizza Planet for lunch. I had a plain pizza and Cory had a pepperoni pizza. The pizza wasn't that bad but not wondeful. I just really liked the whole environment.
After lunch we FP Indiana Jones. We headed over to the backlot tour. When we got there we were stopped right at the rope. I knew from these boards that they asked for volunteers. So I knew that I wanted to get Cory to be a volunteer and then I would take pictures. Well the guy picked Cory and then saw me with our Anniversary buttons and said he had to have the Anniversary couple. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled because I hate hate hate being in front of large crowds. I get soo nervous. So we got taken into this little shack and put on rain gear. I'd seen the show before and was happy that I didn't have to sit in the control room. We had the CM snap this picture before we went out.
Disney120.jpg

I have to say besides the fact that I felt like passing out, it was really fun. We were the deck crew on the boat and had to pretend that we were getting shot at. Cory was hysterical and I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. Instead of just ducking from the "bullets" he held me in front of him! lol It was great.
Cory enjoyed the backlot tour, it was so fun.
After that we ran over to Lights Motors Action! which I knew Cory would really enjoy. The show was great, so cool. I love car scenes in movies and it was awesome seeing them right in front of my face.
Disney154.jpg

After the show we went over to Indiana to use our FP. It ended up pouring and the show ended before the airplane scene. We decided this would be a fun time to ride TOT and so we did. It was great with the thunder and lightning.
It was a quick shower and we headed over to the hat to see who we could meet over there. We were able to meet...
Mulan
Disney166.jpg

Mary Poppins who was extremley British. She even had large teeth, she was great.
Disney167.jpg

and Belle...again lol but I truly love her :) she was absolutley beautiful
Disney168.jpg

It was almost time for our ressie at Sci-Fi so we went over there. I heard that if your a couple they usually don't sit you in a car, and Cory had never eaten here so I really wanted the car. I guess they saw it was our Anniversary so they gave us the car. I really forget what we ate but I know I had onion rings which were tasty. The food there was good and we loved the environment.
Disney173.jpg

After dinner we left and headed back to the hotel. We decided to go to DTD so that Cory could build his lightsaber and I could get my My Little Pony box. DTD was fun. Cory was like a kid building his lightsaber.
Disney180.jpg

Disney181.jpg

His lightsaber was very cool and he was very happy with it. I decided that yes, I was going to get the My Little Pony box. I am a kid in a teenagers body and I still love MLP. So it was a base price for whatever you could fit in the box. Well Cory, being the amazing BF he is took my box and was able to stuff two, yes two MLP's, a mirror, and every single outfit and accessorie in that little box. Now can you see why I love him? :hug: lol
Disney186.jpg

Here are my ponies right after I got them. The Snow White one is my favorite and I even brought her with me to college.
Today was an amazing day and we were excited for tomorrow because it was a nice relaxing day and we were going horseback riding.

I will try to get another installment up tomorrow.

i am here and that was a great installment. great pics.

It's very nice to see I have someone interested! :cool1: Here's the next installment..I know it is very short so I will try to get another one up within the next couple of hours. :upsidedow

Today was our rest day so we let ourselves sleep in until 10:30 which was a nice break. I snapped this pic of Cory in the morning which I love. It is one of my fav pics.
Disney044.jpg

We had some time to kill before Horseback riding so we walked over into the Magic Kingdom. We got a Mickey Ice Cream and walked around. We then went back to our hotel and caught the boat from the dock to the Fort Wilderness Campground. The sky looked pretty cloudy so we hoped that it wouldn't rain. We go to horseback riding and were given our horses, I was given Bugsy and Cory was given Minnie. About halfway through it started to pour. So we rode the rest of the way in the pouring rain. We were absolutly drenched.
After we went back to the hotel to change we headed over to DTD. We were getting kinda hungry and went to Earl of Sandwich. I had a Chicken Ceasar wrap which was excellent. We shopped around a little bit and then went back to the hotel.
We hung out until about 8:30 when we got ready for our Ressie at the California Grill.
Disney051-1.jpg

We went outside to watch the fireworks which were beautiful. It is soo worth it just to be able to see and hear the music without fighting the crowds in the park.
Disney057.jpg

Dinner was also very good. The steak was cooked really well and we both enjoyed ourselves. After dinner we headed back to the room to get some sleep, we were getting up early the next day for an EMH at Typhoon Lagoon.

I don't think this pic went through on the last post so hear are my ponies.
Disney045-2.jpg

We woke up early this morning for an 8:00 EMH at Typhoon Lagoon. We got there at the beginning and there was barely anyone there.
image45.jpg

We rode all three different sides of Crush and Gusher. The best water ride I've ever been on. It really is like a water rollercoaster. I'm not one for big slides so Cory did Humunga Kowabunga on his own.
We went over to the snorkeling and I was really excited. See I love fish, I went to a high school where it was very marine science oriented and I really enjoy them. Well when I got into the freezing water, kneeled down, and put my face in the water, a huge fish swam right in front of my face. Knowing that I wouldn't enjoy it and not wanting to be rescued by a lifeguard half way across, I decided I didn't want to do it. So Cory did it and said it was fun.
I love Cory's hair in these pictures, it's so funny.
image46.jpg

image48.jpg

We rode everything else that seemed interesting. When we got done with everything they were just opening the park for everyone else. We couldn't beleive that we got everyhting done before the park actually opened. So we hung out in the wave pool for a little while before deciding to head back to our hotel to change.
image52.jpg

We decided to stop in the MK before heading to DTD to see the barbershop. There was a small wait and I found this window.
Disney058.jpg

Once we were up I convince Cory to get the color in his hair with me.
Here is us in front of the castle. I love the sky in this pic.
image55.jpg

Here is us at the hotel waiting for the bus to DTD.
Disney063.jpg

When we got to DTD it started to pour. We were over an hour early for our ressie at Raglan Road but decided to try and get in anyway. We were able to be seated shortly. We both liked the atmosphere of Raglan Road and want to go back when they have the dancers. The food was good and interesting.
Disney065-1.jpg

After a very early dinner we decided to go into Disney Quest. It was already paid for with our tickets so we fugured we might as well. I guess it is ok. Their are a few cute things like Sid's Toy Maker.
Disney068-1.jpg

We actually waited to do the animation drawing class which was fun. We got to draw Pluto. We didn't hang around too long because there were such big lines.

Later we went to go into MK to see if we could get to see SpectroMagic which is my favorite parade. Well we got there an hour befoer and the crowd was huge. There was no good place to sit or stand for the parade so we decided to leave.
We started to get hungry again and Raglan Road was supposed to be our dinner so we thought we'd try to get into Chef Mickey's. We tried a few days before to get in during Breakfast but of course they were booked. We went down and there was only about a 15 minute wait. We got seated next to this huge table of this Brazilian tour group. I have to say they were incredibly obnoxious and you could tell that even the characters were getting annoyed. The amount of pictures and yelling these girls had to have was ridiculous. Anyway we got to see all the characters and had a nice time.

Mickey
Disney076-1.jpg

Donald..who was hysterical, he kept throwing fits and threw napkins..he was definelty the part.
Disney077-1.jpg

Minnie
Disney078-1.jpg

Goofy
Disney080-1.jpg

we also saw Pluto but the picture came out fuzzy. After dinner we headed back to the room, tomorrow was another early day, this time at the Animal Kingdom.

We woke up early to get to Animal Kingdom for Rope Drop. It was very packed with a lot of Brazilian tour groups. Once we finally got in we rushed over to Everest to get some Fps. After FP Everest we went over to ride the Safari. There were not a lot of people there and we were given a whole row to ourselves. This made it so easy to get lots of pictures because we were able to get ones from both sides. We got a ton of great pictures and saw the baby elephant, baby rhino, and the baby giraffes. Here are a few of the best ones.
This guy was so close to our car.
Disney082-1.jpg

These giraffes were my favorite, I could have reached out and touched them, they were so adorable.
Disney102-1.jpg

Disney104-1.jpg

After the Safari we FP Kali and then went over to Dinoland USA. I can see why not a lot of people like this part of the park. I think it is cute but doesn’t really fit the whole park. We rode Dinosaur which was fun and then the Primeval Whirl. I have to say I really didn’t enjoy the Primeval Whirl, it was really rough and kept slamming us into each other.

We were starting to get hungry so we headed over to Tusker House for lunch. I guess it is good they are making the Yak and Yeti place because it seems like there aren’t a lot of choices when it comes to eating in AK. Tusker House was really nice, the air conditioning was great, it was definitely the hottest day of the trip so far. After lunch we were walking back to ride Everest when we spotted DeVine. She was really cool and very beautiful.
Disney136.jpg

Disney138.jpg

We snapped a few pictures on our way back to ride Everest.
I love this one with Everest and the tree of life.
Disney147.jpg

Disney169.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z39/swolfsandle/Disney/Disney171.jpg[/img

Everest was really fun and we both enjoyed it. The Yeti was very cool. I just wish you saw more of him. So after exiting Everest, we FP it again and then went over to see A Bug’s Life. I loved walking into a bug’s Life and seeing all the animals carved into the tree.
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z39/swolfsandle/Disney/Disney163.jpg

A Bug’s Life was cute and Cory really liked it. After that we rode Kai which we got pretty wet on. I like this ride but I feel like it is way to short. I wish they could somehow make it longer.
So after Kali it was still awhile before dinner and our time for Everest wasn’t up so we decided to just head out. We took this picture before leaving Animal Kingdom.
Disney153.jpg

On the way out we saw Chip and Dale outside the gates. I really loved the chipmunks. They are always so funny and interactive with you. This picture is one of my favorites from the trip.
Disney172.jpg

After Chip and Dale we spotted Friar Tuck. We went over and when he saw our Anniversary pins wanted to know how long we were married. We told him we weren’t but have been together for over 3 years. He then decided that he had to marry us on the spot. So I guess you could say we were “married in Disney” by Friar Tuck. lol.
Disney173-1.jpg

After meeting the characters we caught a bus back to our hotel to change. We then took the monorail and went over to Epcot. At Epcot we decided to just walk around until the time got closer to our ressies at Boma. Along the way we met Koda and Kenai.
Disney176.jpg

We also stopped in France to get a picture of this beautiful Beauty and the Beast stain glass window.
Disney177-1.jpg

Heading out we stopped in China where I got an umbrella with my name printed on it in Chinese. On the way out we stopped and watched the water show. Then a very nice woman came over and asked if she could take a picture of us with our camera because we looked so cute. So here is that picture. She told us to act like she wasn’t there which Cory pulled off. I on the other hand didn’t do such a great job.
Disney179.jpg

After getting our picture taken we got on a bus for the Animal Kingdom Lodge. The Lodge was beautiful and I would love to stay there on another trip. Dinner at Boma was excellent and very interesting. At the end of our meal they brought out this cute board wishing us a happy anniversary.
Disney196.jpg

Today was lots of fun. The Animal Kingdom Lodge is definetly on my list pf places to stay. I will try to get another day up as soon as possible!

OK so as promised here is day 8.

We woke up early again to get to rope drop at Epcot. We once again followed the crowd to Soarin'. After Soarin' we went and FP Test Track which we love. After that we kind of just hung around Future World waiting for World Showcase to open. Once it finally opened we walked around and made our way to Mexico for our lunch at San Angel Inn.
Disney236.jpg

Disney238.jpg

This is my favorite place in world showcase, Morocco. I think it's so pretty and so nicely detailed.
Disney242.jpg

San Angel was the lunch that Cory was the most excited for. Mexico is his favorite place in world showcase and this was his favorite restaurant of the trip. I also like San Angel Inn but not as much as the other restaurants.
Disney247.jpg

After lunch we walked over to France to try and see Aurora and possibly Marie.
We took some pics along the way.
Disney249.jpg

Disney256.jpg

Disney253.jpg

I heard Marie comes out some times so I was hoping we would get to see her. We waited a little while for them to come out and then they both did! I was so excited.
Disney259.jpg

Marie was so cute she came out and "fluffed" my cheeks which was adorable.
Disney260.jpg

Disney261.jpg

After meeting Marie and Aurora we headed over to MGM for our dinner later at 50's Prime Time Cafe.

As soon as we got to MGM we FP RNR and then rode Tower of Terror. Once we exited TOT we FP it also. Although Cory didn't want to see Fantasmic, which was fine because I would see it with my mom in Dec, he did want to see Beauty and the Beast. So we lined up with a few other people maybe a half hour before the show was supposed to start. Well while we were standing there, CM came up to us and asked how many years we were together after seeing our pins. We preceded to tell her that we've been dating for 3 years. She then asked if we would like to be the VIPs for the show!! Cue the happy dance:dance3: ! I was soo excited. She gave us a piece of paper saying we were the VIPs and told us to go find some shade and wait. So once it was time for the show we handed in our paper and were seated in the middle second row.
So before the show started, for those who haven't been recently a group called Four For a Dollar come out and pretend they are just stagehands. Here they are:
Disney267.jpg

Well after they did a few songs they announced us and said how long we were together and told us to come up to the stage. So as you know from reading I hate being in front of people but it was very cool. We stood up in the front while they sang When You Wish Upon a Star to us. It was really beautiful :hug: . So after that the show started and it was wonderful as always. I took wayyy too many pictures because I was so excited that we were so close. Here are my two favorites.
Disney295.jpg

Disney351.jpg

After the show ended we went over to the hat to see if there were any characters we hadn't seen yet. We lucked out because there were.
We got to see Mary Poppins and Mr. Penguin. I never saw Cory so excited as when he saw Mr. Penguin lol. He was so cute and kept waddling lol.
Disney407.jpg

We then saw the Snow Queen/Evil Queen and as Cory continues to tell me, I ruined the picture because I was smiling lol. I obviosuly didn't get the memo.
Disney408.jpg

We were then lucky enough to get in the line for Snow White and Dopey right before it closed. Snow White is always soo pretty.
Disney409.jpg

It was then time for dinner. We enjoyed 50's Prime Time. Cory thought it was really funny. I ratted him out for hiding his steak under his potatoes so we both got in trouble. After dinner we rode TOT and RNR before we left. Tomorrow was another early day at MK, but little did I know that Cory had a surprise planned for me :love: .

So as I hinted to in an earlier post, my prince charming had something planned for me. We woke up at 8 and went to DTD. He had booked the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique for me!!!!! Yay!! I was sooo excited!!!

It was so funny because everyone else there were under the age of 12 and then there's me, an 18year old getting her hair done. But did I care? um nope lol It was awesome. I got to pick everything and decided I wanted the extensions. I also picked out Snow Whites Bow for my crown. Here I am after it is all done. ( I have more from photopass that I will post at the end of the report.)
Disney428.jpg

So we headed over to MK as planned. I decided that I had to see the princess looking like one myself. I was just really hoping that I'd get to see Snow White. So heading into Toontown the lines were all very long, but we waited. They had Goofy and Chip and Dale down the middle line to interact with people while they were waiting. Chip is my favorite. He came over and shooed away Cory and propsed to me. He then tried to take me away. He was so adorable.
Disney429.jpg

We then went into the room and met

Aurora
Disney431.jpg

Cinderella
Disney434.jpg

and Belle in her Gold Dress which was exciting
Disney436.jpg

We then waited in the other line to meet
Minnie
Disney437.jpg

and Donald and Daisy
Disney438.jpg

and to my surprise, the princess that I wanted to meet the most today...Snow White. She was so nice and said how much she loved my bow.
Disney439.jpg

After meeting all those characters we went and FP Pooh which is one of our favorites. I then convinced Cory to ride the carousel with me. I found Cinderella's horse and got to ride on it. I was very excited. While I was riding on Cinderella's horse I was thinking about all the wonderful things that have happened to us along the trip. So I decided that I had to pass on the magic. I found a little girl in the line on the way out and pointed out Cinderella's horse to her. She was soo excited and ran right over to it. She was so cute.
Disney440.jpg

We then had lunch at Columbia Harbour House. After that we walked into Tomorrowland and ran into PUSH the talking garbage can. He congratulated us on our anniversary. He was pretty cool. We then FP Buzz and rode the TTA.
Afterwards we went back to the hotel to change for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.

When we came back we went on Buzz with our FP. When we got off we realized a few feet away that we didn't have our camera. I will tell you that I almost cried. All I wanted was our memory card which had close to 400 pictures on it. Thankfully someone brought it to City Hall and we got it back.
So after that we rode Pooh and then PhilarMagic. I also love this ride. It smells soo good! lol It was then time for our dinner. I have never eaten in the castle and I was very excited. We took these pics on the way in.
Disney447.jpg

I love Gus Gus!
Disney453.jpg

The dinner was very nice and fun. I loved being in the castle
Disney454.jpg

Disney458.jpg

Afterwards we made our way towards the train station to wait for my favorite parade, SpectroMagic. Along the way Cory bought me a lightup rose and I felt like a true princess
Disney459.jpg

Disney470.jpg

WOW!!!

what an update. I can't believe he colored his hair at the barbershop. I could not do that. Too much attention.

Well I loved it. the pics were great.

Thanks scottny for the wonderful comment!

Ok so I did not write anything down for our last day because we really only had two hours before we had to be back at the hotel to catch the Magical Express. I will try and rememeber everything as best as I can.

We got to the MK for rope drop and met a few characters while waiting to be let in.
Disney032-1.jpg

Like I said we didn't have very long. I believe we rode Pooh again, Space Mountain, and then Buzz. All trip we had been looking for Stitch because he is our absolute favorite. Well we finally saw him and with no line.
Disney040-3.jpg

After meeting Stitch my best friend was actually arriving for her first day in the park. It was her first trip since she was like 9 years old.
Disney041.jpg

So we quickly met up with her before saying our final goodbyes to the park.

On the way back to the Contemporary we were able to sit in the front of the monorail.
Disney042-1.jpg

It was such an amazing trip. We will defiently take another big trip there. Thanks soo much you guys for hanging with me even when I didn't write for soo long!! Hopefully now I can start my TR for MNSSHP. lol. Thanks!

Enjoying your report! Sounds like a great trip:)
I'll be there next week w/ my boyfriend and am enjoying reading about others experiences.

well I loved it. It looked like u both had a great time. loved all the pics. Let me know if u start another one I would love to read it.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for the very nice comments. Here are a few of my favorite pics from photopass. Hopefully I can start on my MNSSHP today or tomorrow.

image45.jpg

image46.jpg

image48.jpg

image52.jpg

image55.jpg

image02.jpg

image09.jpg

image13.jpg

image16.jpg

image20.jpg

image27.jpg

image38.jpg

image40.jpg

image42.jpg

image62.jpg

image66.jpg

image67.jpg

image69.jpg

image70.jpg

image71.jpg

image73.jpg

image85.jpg

image92.jpg

image133.jpg

image139.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter