Our 2009 GRAND trip to WDW

Thanks, I think everyone should stay at the GF at least once. Are you planning a trip there? It really is a beautiful resort.

Loralie

We just got AP's so we're definitely gonna go a few times this year and the GF is next on my list.

great update!

Can't wait to read about 1900 park fare. That is the only TS we are planning for our next trip. (my kids are snackers so paying for large meals for the the 2 of them is a waste of $$....maybe when they get a little older we will get to try all the great restaurants I read about here on the dis!)

We (my DS and I) are loving your report so much:)

We found you on the GF boards. We were just able to get a really great discount, but we had to change from the Poly to the GF to get this great discount.

Your report is helping us get really excited about staying at the GF. I was initially a little concerned that this may not be the best place for my kids, but it looks like your boys are loving it.

Congrats on the weight loss, you look BEAUTIFUL:goodvibes

Where'd you go?

I am really enjoying your TR! Looks like you guys had a good time.

The Grand Floridian is so pretty but I just can't justify forking out that kind of money for it... Maybe someday...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter