Other Triton ship updates?

From what I’ve heard, I don’t expect Triton to be the name for ship 6 or 7.
Yeah, it wouldn't fit with the other names. Triton is a proper noun and it references a god or a character. The other names are all sort of abstract ideas.

NYC? It would be nice for at least part of the year - like the summer when teachers and families could actually go.

But there is no reason they couldn't have 2 ships out of Port Everglades. They do out of PC.

I want a summer ship at NY so badly. That would be amazing. We'd cruise every single year.
I'd be happy with a NY summer ship, but Id be even happier if they consider sailing out of Boston instead. :)

I think the last of the Triton class will actually be called the Triton. So the name for #6 will be…

I think that will give the chance to take the best from Wish & 6 to make 7 the destination ship.
I'm expecting Believe and Imagine for the ship names. At least, that's my guess. :)

From what I’ve heard, I don’t expect Triton to be the name for ship 6 or 7.
I suspect you’re probably right but that would be a shame because that really is a very unique name that would be a great addition to the Disney fleet of names.

I'm expecting Believe and Imagine for the ship names. At least, that's my guess. :)
I hate both those names as they sound stupid if you put The in front of them.

So you can say the Magic and it sounds fine, but you can’t say the Believe without it sounding weird.

I think Enchantment (since they have been using that word a lot in their promos!) and I love Adventure. Or Marvel.

I was on the MV - take it with a grain of salt, but our assistant server told us that on #6, the rumor is that Star Wars will replace Marvel for the theme of one of the MDRs and Encanto will replace Arendelle for the dinner/show MDR.
Would be cool to have something similar to the dinner show on the starcruiser. Alien singer, etc.

I hate both those names as they sound stupid if you put The in front of them.

So you can say the Magic and it sounds fine, but you can’t say the Believe without it sounding weird.

I think Enchantment (since they have been using that word a lot in their promos!) and I love Adventure. Or Marvel.

I would be shocked if Marvel isn't the name of ship 6 or 7. It rolls off the tongue fairly well, (the Disney Marvel/the Marvel), fits with the abstract concept noun/verb naming of the currents fleet and, obviously, Disney can tie in the Marvel IP. I could see Imagine, Adventure, Enchantment as well but they don't roll off the tongue as easy as the others IMO.

It never seems like the NY sailings do very well. There's always available space and they keep making the season shorter and shorter.

A friend of ours who was a server on the Magic said that everyone hates working the NY sailings because guests are so nasty. They all try to get off before the Transatlantic back to the US if they can.
That was not my experience at all. Sailed out of NYC to Port Canaveral, CC, and Grand Cayman and everyone was as lovely as usual.

I was on the MV - take it with a grain of salt, but our assistant server told us that on #6, the rumor is that Star Wars will replace Marvel for the theme of one of the MDRs and Encanto will replace Arendelle for the dinner/show MDR.
I'd like to see a Moana themed restaurant. No idea what the food would be but it makes since to have one on a ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter