• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Sentinel Obit

I never knew Bawb was from Mansfield.

Nice to see so many messages in the guestbook - 6 pages at last count. That combined with the hundreds of messages left here... proof of what a great guy Bawb was.

I encourage anyone who wants to, to please sign the guest book.

I know Bob would have wanted it and I'm sure Diana, Brian and their entire family will get great comfort out of it.

John

Thank you for posting this. Seeing as how I never met Bob in person but still felt a connection (as odd as that is to most) and am saddened by his passing it is hard to know the right ettiquette for this. Wasn't 100% sure that it would be alright to post on that site.

Thank you for posting this. Seeing as how I never met Bob in person but still felt a connection (as odd as that is to most) and am saddened by his passing it is hard to know the right ettiquette for this. Wasn't 100% sure that it would be alright to post on that site.

Not at all odd for us. We all understand. I was worried that I would be shaming Emily Post if I sent a card for a man I never knew, but figured that Bawb has been part of our family.

Thanks for posting the link Chris, we signed his guestbook too.

No problem on the posting :-) Glad to see the sheer volume of people signing the guestbook, what a great community this is!

Thought of Bob alot last night as I went up to the Red Sox game. Kinda hard not to think of him with all of the Boston-folk and their accents! Love it!

Very strange, but I rode the T back to my car and was sitting right across from a Bob look-a-like, it was uncanny. Just made me smile a little more knowing he's in a better place.

Just thought I'd share :)

The guest book has over 100 signatures already. I wonder if they'll order a printed copy. What a great thing to pass on to future Varley generations.

No problem on the posting :-) Glad to see the sheer volume of people signing the guestbook, what a great community this is!

Thought of Bob alot last night as I went up to the Red Sox game. Kinda hard not to think of him with all of the Boston-folk and their accents! Love it!

Very strange, but I rode the T back to my car and was sitting right across from a Bob look-a-like, it was uncanny. Just made me smile a little more knowing he's in a better place.

Just thought I'd share :)

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the link. I just signed the guest book as well.

I signed!

Bawb you are a great soul. with all the love in your heart I know you have touched many people. In your memory we will nap,drink dole whips and Highlight all the passages in our life that are most important we love you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter