Opting out of Housekeeping

Epcot12

Earning My Ears
Has anyone staying at the cabins opt out of housekeeping for a disney gift card???????

Housekeeping can be declined for your stay. Each night of your stay, excluding the last night, you will received $10 Disney gift card. So a 6 night stay you will get a $50 Gift card.

I haven't but I have at POP.
You just let them know you want to opt out on check in day and you will receive an e-gift card for $10 per night minus arrival night since the room was already cleaned for you.
This does mean you will receive a daily room check that housekeeping would have counted towards.

Last edited:
I haven't but I have at POP.
You just let them know you want to opt out on check in day and you will receive an e-gift card for $10 minus arrival night since the room was already cleaned for you.
This does mean you will receive a daily room check that housekeeping would have counted towards.
Thank you for the info

We did at the cabins back in October. I asked about it at check in and we got it for our 9 night stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter