Opinions Please

chinarider

DIS Veteran
DD ( 24 ) and myself (DM 50+) not sure of meal the last day- we have the regular dining plan. Not even sure which park we are planning in the AM ( but resting and packing in afternoon and then to DS) We have a TS left and thinking about the following in DS ( will be eating at Homecomins earlier in the week)

Edison (never been)
Ragland Rd ( went once many years ago)
Maria & Enzo (never been)

TIA

Of the 3 you list, I’ve only been to Raglan Road and love it there. The food is great but also such a happy, party vibe with the live band and dancers. The one caution I would offer is that it can be loud... if seated in the main room, deep conversations aren’t likely... but it’s SO fun.

Raglan Road is alway fun and the food isn't bad.
Have not been to Edison yet, read good things about the appetizers, but not the food.
Maria and Enzos is on our list to try, and the reviews seem to be good. For that reason, I would go there as you haven't been there before.

We went to the Edison last trip. There is very interesting decorations and black and white videos projected on the walls. We went during the day, and the staff was great. Late at night would be cool, but I wasn’t sure my boys would be interested in contortionists ect. My boys ordered the Edison burger and both loved it, but I didn’t care for my entree.

We went to Ragland Rd a few years ago, and while the dancers were interesting, we were seated at a pub table not in the main dining room. Between the two, we enjoyed the entertainment at the Edison more.

I have not been to Maria and Enzo’s, but we ate at Enzo’s Hideaway last trip, and that’s the ONLY place they asked to go back to for our upcoming trip, LOL. I am sure Maria and Enzo’s would be very good too, it’s on my list for next trip because of our experience at Enzo’s hideaway.

We've been to Raglan Road as well as Maria and Enzo's and enjoyed them both for different reasons. For a departure meal with choices of the 3 restaurants you asked of I'd would choose RR, on the patio with the music if the weather was right.

Thank you all for your insight... we have decided on Ragland Road...and I think I have finalized my plans. ( are they ever really done )---- still have 3 plus months until the trip but I think we are pretty firmed up.

Another vote for Raglan Road. I’ve only been to Raglan Road of the three mentioned. Enjoyed the music, dancing and food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts