Opening Day DLR!!!!- April 30th

IMG_20200128_102534_1.jpg

Our last trip was January 28th, 2020.
First ride - We usually head straight to Space Mountain
First food - Tough to say. We normally don't eat a lot of "Park Food" like churros, etc. We usually try to get lunch at Carnation Cafe, but that won't be open, afaik. We have reservations at LL, so I know lobster nachos will be had. And we always have to do the Karl Strauss ride ang get a Mickey Pretzel. 😊

This is actually the last picture we took at Disneyland before it closed when we went in January. This is my daughter and Jason Earles on the left. We saw him on way off of Thunder Mountain and daughter took a quick pic with him. He was sooo nice. Sorry for the rotation, I cannot figure out how to rotate it - Help anyone? It is the correct orientation on my files in my computer.

First Ride - Not sure, probably Splash Mountain. I'm sure we will ride that one a lot since it will be leaving us soon.

First food - Blue milk and popcorn are favorite snacks, so probably one of those.

Can't wait.

I think the Disney Pretzel carts are closed. :sad2:
Otherwise that would have also made my list.
During ToD we were able to get Mickey Pretzels at the kiosk next to the Silly Symphony ride, but we were not able to get one at the Karl Strauss beer truck. Ice Cream and Churro carts appear to be open, so hopefully Pretzels will be available.

I think the Disney Pretzel carts are closed. :sad2:
Otherwise that would have also made my list.
It’s wishful thinking on my part! Same with Coke Corner. Maybe they will have them at the locations that are open...I think some of them have served them in the past. We’ll see! 🥰

Here is my daughter and her friend on March 1, 2020, the last time we were in the park.

First ride is normally Guardians of the Galaxy or Space Mountain, but I am pregnant so the first ride will be something I can go on... Probably Pirates.

Food will probably be something from Holly Jolly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter