Oooohhh Coach factory online sale tomorrow!

rszdtrvl

DIS Veteran
Of course, I have already decided to use my Baggallini City Bagg for my upcoming trip, so I don't need the bag I wanted to get.

But just a heads up to watch for emails. There was a "save the date" email in my inbox for the sale tomorrow.

They just had a big factory sale online last week with up to 70% off. Are they having another one so soon?

I jumped on the sale last week! I wonder what the deals are this week? I thought 70% off was good.

Would someone mind to send me the web address for the site? I googled it, but several come up and I dont' want to order from one that's making knock-off's from over seas.

Thanks for the help!

I don't have an address. The email is by invitation only, that is why I said to check emails.

They will send the specific webpage tomorrow to everyone who got an email today. And I do not think the page works except for whoever it was sent to.

I have not gotten an email from the factory online sales in a while, even though I signed up. I was surprised to get this one, which makes me wonder if they pick and choose who gets the emails each time.

ok, well thanks for responding.
I went ahead and registered on Coach.com, but I didn't know if the outlet was a different website address.

Sale is up! To me it is meh, but I did find a small wristlet to go with my Baggallini, and picked up a Christmas gift - total spent after shipping and tax was $62. I had budgeted $50 since I didn't really "need" anything, so I overspent a bit (I originally budgeted $100 for a purse) but since I got a Christmas present, I think I did okay. Love the small wristlet I got - it will be perfect to take instead of my wallet!

Things are disappearing fast on the site!

ok, well thanks for responding.
I went ahead and registered on Coach.com, but I didn't know if the outlet was a different website address.

I don't think you get them from signing up on Coach.com. Maybe you do, but I never got one until I signed up on the outlet website, which you can only do when there's a sale going on (like now): http://coachfactory.com/

I got the email at 6:40a pst today. I signed up a while ago, and never did get an invite to the last few sales. I re-signed up a couple weeks ago. Plus, I think that by placing an order today will help me to get more future invites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter