OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

I've been awful about posting lately (DISing on the iPad, exercise spreadsheet on the PC) but here's my catch-up:

10/22 - 0
10/23 - 70 - walking in Boston and walking around the Science Museum (@ 1/4 of time)
10/24 - 10 - short pet walk
10/25 - 0
10/26 - 20 - stroller walk with my friends' twins
10/27 - 0
10/28 - 0

subtotal since last post - 100 minutes

new monthly total - 425/465

PollyannaMom and I (sophy1996) have both turned Sandy Claws Red!

One of catchiest songs from Nightmare is "What's This?", which Jack sings as he discovers all the delights of Christmas Town (including "children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads"). You can find it on YouTube in several languages (besides English, I saw German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, ASL, and Arabic in the first six pages), as well as the following multi-language version:

The team as a whole has passed 15,000 minutes and is just 545 minutes from turning Jack Skellington Grey! Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

Last edited:

In other matters, November is only a few days away and we're in need for a volunteer to host the November exercise thread. Pretty please?!

In other matters, November is only a few days away and we're in need for a volunteer to host the November exercise thread. Pretty please?!

I wish I could think of a theme for November. I have an idea for December and would love to host that month, but I know that's not a big help right now.

46 min today
1694/1400

Can't volunteer for next month since I'll be in Morocco for the last 10 days of the month. Was thinking of hosting December since that is my birthday month but I see that @Twilight Sparkle has already claimed it which is fine. Is it too early to volunteer to host January?

46 min today
1694/1400

Can't volunteer for next month since I'll be in Morocco for the last 10 days of the month. Was thinking of hosting December since that is my birthday month but I see that @Twilight Sparkle has already claimed it which is fine. Is it too early to volunteer to host January?

It's okay. If you'd like Dec, you can have it. I didn't mean to claim it. I just had a definite idea and figured if no one else wanted it, I could easily step in and host then. I will take November and just hope I can come up with an idea by Tuesday. The previous hosts have been so creative. The shoes are hard to fill! I will be on vacation around Thanksgiving, but I can probably still check in a couple of times. At least I'll be in the country! I would so love to be in Morocco instead! Please tell us all about your trip when you return.

Well, what do you know. An idea popped into my head as soon as I clicked submit on the previous post. November is mine, then! I might not get it posted until Tuesday because today and tomorrow will be busy, but be on the lookout for it.

@Twilight Sparkle , it's ok, I really didn't mind to do January instead. I don't have a definite theme in mind for December anyway, just thought it would be nice to host during my birthday month.
As far as themes, don't worry about it too much or feel pressured in any way. Whatever you decide will be fine. When I first hosted a few months ago I just went with our classic 6 (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Daisy). Maybe a favorite Disney movie or theme park?

ETA- You must have posted the above right as I was typing my response. Glad it worked out for you then.

I will be sure to share some of my trip and if there's interest might do a TR following my current Disney TR that I'm not even halfway done with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter