Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

This is what queue-it says on its FAQ (from 12 dys ago), but it sounds like folks have already tried this and had it not work (?)

https://support.queue-it.com/hc/en-us/articles/203306181-How-do-I-transfer-my-queue-position-from-one-device-to-another-#:~:text=You can transfer your position,device and retain your place.

How do I transfer my queue position from one device to another?​

q_green_on_green.jpg

Queue-it support
  • 12 days ago
  • Updated
You can transfer your position from one device to another by transferring your Unique queue ID, which you can find on the bottom of the queue page. You just simply paste this URL into the browser of another device and retain your place. However, it is very important to return back before your turn comes, so you don’t have to enter the queue again.
It doesn't look like it shows a queue ID anymore on the bottom of the page.

This is what queue-it says on its FAQ (from 12 dys ago), but it sounds like folks have already tried this and had it not work (?)

https://support.queue-it.com/hc/en-us/articles/203306181-How-do-I-transfer-my-queue-position-from-one-device-to-another-#:~:text=You can transfer your position,device and retain your place.

q_green_on_green.jpg

Queue-it support
  • 12 days ago
  • Updated
You can transfer your position from one device to another by transferring your Unique queue ID, which you can find on the bottom of the queue page. You just simply paste this URL into the browser of another device and retain your place. However, it is very important to return back before your turn comes, so you don’t have to enter the queue again.
That seems simple enough. Thank you!

I’m curious, anyone else been in the queue since early morning (9 am pst for me)? Or is mine moving super slow? I’m still only a quarter of the way through the bar, watching all the days around my daughters birthday shift to low availability. Really hope I can get in before all our options sell our.

I’m curious, anyone else been in the queue since early morning (9 am pst for me)? Or is mine moving super slow? I’m still only a quarter of the way through the bar, watching all the days around my daughters birthday shift to low availability. Really hope I can get in before all our options sell our.
I've been in since before 9 and I am about halfway on my furthest one.

If you find I'd love a queue ID!

No idea... they have in the past but not sure about this time. Worth a shot!

Unfortunately it seems Disney broke this on purpose. The Queue ID now appears to be dynamic and will glitch out when it redirects. We were talking about this several pages back.

I haven't had a chance to keep playing with it, but one thing to try:

Make sure it's the same browser type it was originally opened in. Then use an incognito window for that browser (make sure all were closed before you open this). If it redirects you to the main page, hover over parks & tickets and then select special event tickets. It might put you in correctly or it might do the "it's your turn page" again. Also make sure the person has closed their window because it does seem to make it glitch without fail if it's open in more than one place.

No guarantee on this. It's the only thing I had work twice.

But yeah sharing queues may be over from now on.

Got my tickets! Good luck everyone!

Timeframe from 9am PST
2:12 pm PST @ "C" in "tickets."
2:12 pm PST 59 mins
2:22 pm PST 40 mins
2:34 pm PST 20 mins
2:38 pm PST 10 mins
2:41 pm PST 5 mins
2:42 pm PST 1 min
2:45 pm PST accessed the ticket store

Last edited:
Unfortunately it seems Disney broke this on purpose. The Queue ID now appears to be dynamic and will glitch out when it redirects. We were talking about this several pages back.

Make sure it's the same browser type it was originally opened in. Then use an incognito window for that browser (make sure all were closed before you open this). If it redirects you to the main page, hover over parks & tickets and then select special event tickets. It might put you in correctly or it might do the "it's your turn page" again. Also make sure the person has closed their window because it does seem to make it glitch without fail if it's open in more than one place.

Darn! Thank you for sharing. If I happen to get one I'll give the incognito a try!

q_green_on_green.jpg

Queue-it support
  • 12 days ago
  • Updated

Disney took this feature away awhile ago. We've been going into the source code for a handful of events now.

well if anyone wants to try...I have one queue ID for each of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox as pictured from left > right. Happy to close my browser on this end and share my link and queue ID, if the wait time looks shorter than yours. Send me a DM.

PS I tinkered with refreshing/different time stamps, and the URL did not change FWIW

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 2.58.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 2.58.21 PM.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I had my computer and phone going by 9am. I hot in and bought tickets on computer at 11:30am. Then at 2:55pm, finally got in on phone.

BTW, was I the only one that was bummed that there were no Saturday night offerings? Usually there are 2, one in the early Sept and one on the weekend before Halloween. We’d usually go for the Saturday before Halloween, but we would have gone for any Saturday. I wonder why they took Saturdays away.

I am in the same boat. I go in queue at 8:42 on one computer - and refreshed at 9am on another computer and my phone. ---- All of them still stay over 1 hour wait. I will be in tears if I can't get tickets after all of this.

Hang in there, guys, I got in on my phone and have just been refreshing, looking at availability and in the 30 minutes or so I've been in all the dates have shown available at least once. Not saying you'll necessarily be able to get what you want, but even if it's showing limited availability there's a chance.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter