Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

well if anyone wants to try...I have one queue ID for each of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox as pictured from left > right. Happy to close my browser on this end and share my link, if the wait time looks shorter than yours. Send me a DM.

PS I tinkered with refreshing/different time stamps, and the URL did not change FWIW

It's not the URL that changes. It's the Queue ID. Two different things.

My macbook's Chrome queue spot is now at 43 minutes....if anyone has a device that HASN'T logged in to the queue at all and would like to try taking it? (Or maybe you didn't try with Chrome yet?)
My progress bar is still underneath the word "Queue", would love a queue ID if you have one to spare!

I got two tickets for September 14th. On Eastern Standard time so I logged in at 11:55 AM, waited to be admitted to the queue at 11:06 AM and allowed into the store at 5:40 PM and got the email confirmation at 5:53 PM.

Already have hotel (refundable) and park passes (CM related so also refundable) so next task is to find some airfare and ground transportation. Was waiting on getting these tickets before booking flights because if we did not get them, the trip was going to get cancelled.

Looks like most everyone got tickets. I hopped on at 920am Pacific to get one ticket for a friend and I'm barely at the x and the i in approximate. Not looking good for the friend.

Finally got in after about 6 hours on my laptop (my phone was still only about 2/3 of the way there). Sept 12 had just appeared in the limited availability list and yet it wouldn’t even let me buy 1 ticket for that date. It still showed as available but I couldn’t check out. The 10 min clock was ticking and I panicked and got Sept 14 instead. Now to change all our plane flights and hotels lol. That was way more stressful than it should have been.

Okay, tried something.

I first used a Chrome queue in an incognito Chrome window. That worked, but it first redirected me to the main page. I had to click "event tickets" in the drop down. This was on the same device.

I then tried from same device to different browser (Firefox incognito). No go.

I then tried same browser, different device and while I still had to do the event ticket in the drop down after getting redirected, I got in. That one was Firefox device 1 to Firefox incognito device 2.

Do with that info as you will. Would love some others to experiment if they have the time.

The link isn't in the source code. You have to kind of piece it together and then add the Queue ID. However it seems to be cross referencing something. So far if I change browsers, it kicks me back to the queue. If I do same browser, even if different devices it's letting me in after a bit of a love tap to it.
this is what I'm hoping works...just sent someone both my Chrome URL and my Chrome queueID 🤞 they have 9 minutes for 'love tapping' their way, hope it works!

Mine seems like it’s going to hit the end of the progress bar before it switches off of more than an hour? It’s more than 90% through I’d say? So bummed.

What a day!!! My husband was logged in with 4 devices (he accessed a friends’s computer remotely) and I had 2. I thought I was just gonna be using my phone. I forgot my new iPad my husband gave me had cellular, so I was able to use that as well. Thank goodness. My phone was about a quarter of the way green bar. My husband’s green bars never moved at all. It was my iPad thar finally got me in. My nephew and I were getting ice cream to celebrate his passing his test and watching the iPad obsessively while eating as it had gotten to a 44 minute queue as soon as we left the DMV. My nephew is a very sweet young man and as obsessed with Disney as I am. We are planning on going to WDW next fall together with or without his moms! In any event, he was so excited for me to get my tickets. He even was helping me navigate the situation when my first payment was declined for no reason. He told me to try Paypal first and was pulling out his debit card to let me use it! Fortunately, PayPal worked which is funny because it’s linked to the same account that Disney was originally using, but whatever! In any event, I am so thrilled to finally have our tickets and I can’t wait to go as much as I love Halloween I don’t personally like dressing up. I like seeing everyone else dress up instead. I think we will Disney bound though.
I am so appreciative of everyone here being so supportive, keeping us updated, and commiserating and celebrating as necessary!!
Reading about people getting their chosen dates is so wonderful I am still keeping fingers crossed and sending all the pixie dust for those of you who are still waiting1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter