~Only Disney could make sorting trash fun~ UPDATED 12/23

Great start Alicia!!! CBR looks beautiful!!! I am so looking forward to reading all about your trip!!!! Great pictures too!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Beth! :goodvibes

Hi Alicia! I'm here! I can't wait to hear the rest of your report! I laughed when I read the Olive Juice part because we used to say that in junior high! We thought it was so funny that it looked like you were saying "I love you" if you mouthed it! I also love the Waffle House reference! I think they should have put a Waffle House in Wall-e! :rotfl:

Hey Jen! :laughing: I agree! A Waffle House should have definitely been in Wall-E!

Great pictures of DTD! I want one of those pretzels right now - YUM!
Can't wait for more...

Lara

oooh cliffhanger moment:goodvibes, looking forward to seeing if you were happy with the rooms!!!

loved the photos from Downtown Disney, really really can't wait to go to Tred-D, its on our plan for our very 1st evening! did you make any purchases?

thanks for the photos from Goofy's, love seeing all the different creations! :thumbsup2

I love all of the Downtown Pictures (especially the Goofy's Candy Co. ones 'cause I'm hungry right now:lmao:) The kids are so adorable!

We've stayed in the Martinique section of the CBR three times and loved it! Looking forward to seeing pics of your decorated room.

Great pictures of DTD! what a fun way to start after the long ride! How great that you guys were moved closer in!!! Looking forward to seeing how you decorated...
:wave2:Connie

WOW!! Even more great pictures of CBR!! The beaches look amazing!! Thanks for all the DTD pics too, it always seems we only make it there at night and I think I miss a lot or don't notice some things!! The kids are so adorable, my dad would have rather stayed in the car and napped too while we shopped!!!!:rotfl:

Great pics PeterPan; Lucky you!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Great pictures of DTD! I want one of those pretzels right now - YUM!
Can't wait for more...
Lara

Thanks! :goodvibes

oooh cliffhanger moment:goodvibes, looking forward to seeing if you were happy with the rooms!!!

loved the photos from Downtown Disney, really really can't wait to go to Tred-D, its on our plan for our very 1st evening! did you make any purchases?

thanks for the photos from Goofy's, love seeing all the different creations! :thumbsup2

Sadly no purchases at Tren-D. :sad2: I loved all the purses, but I had just bought one before the trip. I also had a necklace in my hand that I really liked, but since it was the first day and I knew we would be coming back on the last day of our trip I put it back. Of course I forgot about it and never went back. :rolleyes:

I love all of the Downtown Pictures (especially the Goofy's Candy Co. ones 'cause I'm hungry right now:lmao:) The kids are so adorable!

We've stayed in the Martinique section of the CBR three times and loved it! Looking forward to seeing pics of your decorated room.

Thanks Lisa! You're the person that really got me excited about CBR with your pictures, so if you love Martinique then I know we really lucked out with it! I refer to you as my CBR DISfriend when mentioning something I saw on your report to my family. :)

Great pictures of DTD! what a fun way to start after the long ride! How great that you guys were moved closer in!!! Looking forward to seeing how you decorated...
:wave2:Connie

Thanks Connie! :goodvibes

WOW!! Even more great pictures of CBR!! The beaches look amazing!! Thanks for all the DTD pics too, it always seems we only make it there at night and I think I miss a lot or don't notice some things!! The kids are so adorable, my dad would have rather stayed in the car and napped too while we shopped!!!!:rotfl:

Thanks Beth! This was actually our first time seeing a lot of what we did at DTD. We usually just go one evening after a day in the parks. It was a real treat getting to spend some day time there!

My dad would have probably napped the week away and just met us for meals if we would have let him! :laughing:

Just found your trip report.
The pics are lovely:lovestruc
Do you know that when we drive by the CBR we also start singing Kokomo
I Love that song it is on our vacation cd that we play while driving down
can't wait to see the room

I am loving all of your pictures! I didn't take many in DTD, you'll see why when I get to it in my TR. ;) I sent my friend a link to your TR because she is staying at CBR next week and I knew she would love your pictures!

I'm signing in! I love CBR, you got a great location! Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!

Our Room

I was so pleased with our room when we saw its location and walked inside!
(I loved the pineapple bed! I think we mentioned it every day because it was such a cute touch! The Nemo-inspired comforter was cute too!)

IMG_0988-1.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_0991-1.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Not-so-hidden Mickey on the comforter

IMG_1000-1.jpg

About a year ago I found a resort room decorating thread here on the DIS and I thought it was a GREAT idea to add even more magic to the trip! (More stuff for me to plan too! :teeth:) I decided to do a window display. Here’s what I came up with…

IMG_1005-1.jpg

IMG_1006-1.jpg

It was a bag of extra stuff to bring :rolleyes1, so I would only recommend doing it if you have space to bring unnecessary stuff. ;)

Up next… we make our way to Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic!

We stayed in the Martinique section when we stayed at CBR last year!! So close to everything! :thumbsup2 Your window decorations look cute!

Great pictures, that window is so cute. The maid has done our window before never thought about doing it ourselves great job :thumbsup2

Your window came out sooooo cute!!! I had bought clings and ended up putting them out for the kids at home so they never made the trip...you did a great job on the posters and cut outs!!!
can't wait to hear more...
:wave2: Connie

Sorry I’ve been MIA! Well, catching up now! OMG! That’s EXACTLY what I told my boyfriend when we first got there…I was like “There’s Barbados…Rihanna’s from there”! LOL! Too funny! Great pics from Downtown Disney!! Brings back memories! You’re making me hungry with those pics from Goofy’s Candy Co. My boyfriend bought a $13 bag filled with candy! LOL! I just bought a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. Everything looked so good though!

Yay for Martinique! Awww! I love your window display!!

Can’t wait for more great pics!!!

Just found your trip report.
The pics are lovely:lovestruc
Do you know that when we drive by the CBR we also start singing Kokomo
I Love that song it is on our vacation cd that we play while driving down
can't wait to see the room

Thanks!! Welcome! :) Kokomo is the ultimate vacation song! :beach:

I am loving all of your pictures! I didn't take many in DTD, you'll see why when I get to it in my TR. ;) I sent my friend a link to your TR because she is staying at CBR next week and I knew she would love your pictures!

Thanks Jen! Now I wanna know why you didn't get to take many pics at DTD...I hope it wasn't anything bad. :confused3

I'm signing in! I love CBR, you got a great location! Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!

Thanks!! :goodvibes Your trip is coming up real soon! Have a magical time!!:wizard:

I love CBR! it is my favorite resort.

It was pretty incredible! I plan on recommending it to all my friends!

Love the window!:lovestruc
Looks like I have another thing to add to the ever growing list of things to do!!

Great trip report, I can't wait to read more. I love the idea of decorating the window :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter