Only 24 Hours From Tulsa - Metro Tulsa

Wonderful writing as always Deb, to be honest with you, I was hoping to not read them all as you wrote them, but to save them all until the end and have myself one or two relaxing evenings reading the whole thing through just like I would a good book and in this case with wonderful photos, alas its not to be for two reasons, I just cant help myself and open it up as soon as I see it posted, and also (and I know you wont mind me saying this), realised it could be some time before the end of the novel would be published;),and I just could not wait.:)

What beautiful, beautiful houses Susan has lived in and living in currently, I love them all, every single one of them has character and warmth about them:goodvibes:goodvibes

Another fantastic installment .... the places you visit look so interesting as does that wonderful Mexican food. Looking forward to more. And as much as I love WDW, reading about your adventures in a different part of the USA is both interestiong and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

some amazing photos especially Susan's old cottage. I love mexican food and it all looks so delish, especially the drinks!

susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter