Online Dining Reservations Now Available

On the restaurant boards it has been reported that DVC members cannot use the 90 + 10 option. Anyone here try it?

Right now the system is not recognizing DVC reservation numbers, so you will not be able to book 90 + 10 without calling.

Hopefully they will fix it soon. ;)

If you are past 90 days you can book without having your reservation number.

Considering how ardent some are I expect the system to completely crash pretty soon. You have people booking ADRs just to see if they can. You have people double, booking, possibly even triple booking.

On days like these I actually feel sorry for Disney. They truly do not understand the madness.

I just added a breakfast ADR for our trip in August just because I could! I wasn't planning on doing a big sit-down breakfast but then I was looking at the menus that are so easy to access now & I thought hmmmm maybe one big breakfast would be nice & it will get us up & out to the park early so I booked it. This could be dangerous...adding dinner reservations is just too easy now. Easy to cancel too, so hopefully people will utilize that option & let others have a chance to book the more popular restaurants. :cool1:

If you make a reservation online and then want to cancel later, do you call to cancel? I don't see any way to do this on the website. :confused3

If you make a reservation online and then want to cancel later, do you call to cancel? I don't see any way to do this on the website. :confused3

Once you log in you click on the upper right hand corner under my disney vacation/dining reservations & then you input your conf #, tel # & your reservations will pop up with a cancel button right next to it.

Once you log in you click on the upper right hand corner under my disney vacation/dining reservations & then you input your conf #, tel # & your reservations will pop up with a cancel button right next to it.

I'm wondering if there is a caveat here? If you need to use a credit card to hold a reservation? I've got a reservation at Ca Grill that I'm viewing now, along with my other reservations. The others all have the Cancel button, Ca Grill does not. Or is it just a bug to be worked out....

So has anyone with a DVC reservation been able to get a ADR yet? Just curious. I am assuming I have had no luck yet because I am not at the 90 day mark yet.

TIA

The on-line dining ADR system as is currently is will not accept a DVC reservation number. Anyone can book an ADR without a reservation number for up to 90 days from the current date.

I just used it to get my dinner reservation for August. It was simple and easy. I liked being able to plug in what I wanted and then it showed me alternatives around that same time.

Since I am within two months, I didn't even need to enter my reservation number.

DVC can make reservations as long as you are at the 90 day mark. If you are wanting to book the 90days plus 10 you will have to call.

I have tried to pull up my ressies that were made my the CL @ AKV for my upcoming ressie and it says that they numbers are not recognize...and of course the dvc room reservation number doesnt work, as stated above:eek:

DVC can make reservations as long as you are at the 90 day mark. If you are wanting to book the 90days plus 10 you will have to call.

But the system is not recognizing DVC reservation numbers so if you already made some ADRs using your resort reservation number within your 90 day window and now want to add new ADRs, you won't be able to link them to your room reservation.

Latest posts

facebook twitter