One week? Why don't we make it two? - June PTR **05/25 Last Update**

At least, after we return from our trip, I'll have a couple of months to keep up with your PTR to deal with PDD!

The PDD is so real. Sometimes I even start to feel it while I'm still on my trip, or even before I get there, because I anticipate how sad it'll be when it's over. Then I smack myself for being silly and mourning before I've even had my fun. But the aftereffects are pretty sad.

As it stands, this is a look at our current collection.

Holy bows, batman!! (I almost made a few more bow purchases this time around...before realizing that I won't have much hair to wear them in after the wedding. So, like you, I went more for ears this time.)

Amber's first pick for a design was inspired by Rapunzel's wedding look.

So pretty! I think these are my favourites! I absolutely love the lace around the ears.

Now, for my first design, I went with Moana.

Excellent choice.

Since I received it though, with a closer glance, I totally see it. The detailing around the ears is so nice, and again such a great attention to detail - I know she actually had to paint the fabric to get it the right color. It's meant to call back to the flower crown she wears at the end of the movie, and the leafage is a really nice effect.

It took me a minute, too. But now that I remember her flower crown, they look perfect. The detailing on the ears mimicking her dress is awesome.

Finally, for the last pair, I asked her to design me something around Cinderella, based on her ballgown in the live action movie.

So lovely! I love that Cinderella dress. Our fairygodmother at the princess party company I work for was toying with the idea of making that dress for us, but she never got around to it.

The PDD is so real. Sometimes I even start to feel it while I'm still on my trip, or even before I get there, because I anticipate how sad it'll be when it's over. Then I smack myself for being silly and mourning before I've even had my fun. But the aftereffects are pretty sad.

I know what you mean. The last day especially tends to be the worst. I always get this bittersweet feelings throughout the evening, like... this is the last of it. I think it's actually worse than departure days a lot of times.

Holy bows, batman!! (I almost made a few more bow purchases this time around...before realizing that I won't have much hair to wear them in after the wedding. So, like you, I went more for ears this time.)

I've been a big fan of Minnie ears for a couple of years. I like that they allow me to display my bows facing to the front, too, so that they actually show on pictures.

So pretty! I think these are my favourites! I absolutely love the lace around the ears.

I'm really big on the lace! It also has little pearl like stones stuck to the back, in place of the rhinestones that are showing on the front. I'm pretty jealous of Amber for having them. I may have to try and convince her to let me borrow them :P

It took me a minute, too. But now that I remember her flower crown, they look perfect. The detailing on the ears mimicking her dress is awesome.

I'm kinda hoping to find myself an outfit that may work well for a Disneybound. It's proving difficult - red doesn't seem to be in season right now XD But I felt it might help people recognize it more for what it is. I do have a red dress as a plan B.

So lovely! I love that Cinderella dress. Our fairygodmother at the princess party company I work for was toying with the idea of making that dress for us, but she never got around to it.

It is so incredibly gorgeous. I love that movie. I actually like it much better than the Beauty and the Beast live action, although I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority. Man, that would be the dream though, to be able to wear that dress!

Love the ears and the bows. I have purchased 3 pairs for this trip. One, I have in hand (just black ears, white bow with a jewel on it), one is coming Friday (fireworks design) and one I just ordered yesterday so I hope I get it on time (Star Wars). So I am just starting my collection!

Oh and my Magic Bands are arriving today! Yay! We are all so close! It is hard for me to get my work done at work, because I am so obsessed with my trip at this point! But now, at the end of the school year, we have so much to do. LOL

Last edited:
Love the ears and the bows. I have purchased 3 pairs for this trip. One, I have in hand (just back years, white bow with a jewel on it), one is coming Friday (fireworks design) and one I just ordered yesterday so I hope I get it on time (Star Wars). So I am just starting my collection!

Oooh those sound nice! It's a pretty addictive habit, so you'll probably find yourselves with more than you can even wear before you know it :P

Oh and my Magic Bands are arriving today! Yay! We are all so close! It is hard for me to get my work done at work, because I am so obsessed with my trip at this point! But now, at the end of the school year, we have so much to do. LOL

Lucky! Being from Canada, they don't mail us the Magic Bands. Which, in a way, I think I prefer anyhow. I'd probably be paranoid about forgetting them home if they did. And I can imagine this would be a super busy time - up side of that though is it should make time go by faster!

Oooh those sound nice! It's a pretty addictive habit, so you'll probably find yourselves with more than you can even wear before you know it :P
Thank you! That was supposed to say "black ears" btw...lol.

Lucky! Being from Canada, they don't mail us the Magic Bands. Which, in a way, I think I prefer anyhow. I'd probably be paranoid about forgetting them home if they did.
Ah, yes. I forgot that. Yeh, honestly the shipping is so wonky that almost everyone freaks out because they go halfway across the US before they come back to your address. So at least you avoid that stress!

And I can imagine this would be a super busy time - up side of that though is it should make time go by faster!
Yes, this exactly! :)

Money Rant

I sure haven't been updating this frequently over the past few weeks, as to do two updates practically in a row, but I've got a rant to go on.

Last week, I called Disney to apply the final payment to our Grand Floridian reservation. Because of the way it is booked, I can't pay it off online, I have to call to pay it.

Since we were splitting the cost between the two couples, I had multiple card payments. I actually split up our own payment on two cards, because of the exchange rate being what it is, I wasn't entirely sure what amounts it would come to in Canadian dollars. Ultimately, I ended up charging to three cards.

So, everything starts out fine, she charges my first card, then my second card. Both times she asks if I want to save the card on file for incidentals and I say no.

Third card comes up, which is Margaret's card. She starts by taking name on card and billing info, which she hasn't done before (for the first two cards, she took the card number first), but you know, I'm not gonna start nitpicking at how people do their job.

Then, after reviewing the billing info, she goes, "Alright so that's all good"

And I go, "Don't you need the card number?"

Confusion. Silence.

"Oh no!"

She ended up re-charging the second card.

giphy.gif

She then scrambles and rambles a bit about how that never happens, she's been here for years, she's so very sorry, although I should have realized she hadn't taken billing info first for the other cards (at which time in my mind I'm like, are you really trying to blame this on me?!) and says she'll send the form to request a refund right away.

I'm a pretty easy going person, so although it was a bit annoying to deal with that, since I knew the exchange for charging and the exchange for refunding on a credit card don't tend to be quite the same, I figured I'd maybe lose 20$ out of it and I just moved on.

I gave her the correct card for the last payment, putting the file in a pretty decent overcharge, and reconfirmed with her the info as to which card to refund. That was Thursday.

Sunday, Margaret messages me, saying she's got a refund on her card.

c2042373893645b281300bafa22b8fbb.gif

Call Disney. Their system is undergoing 'magical enhancements'. Of course.

Call them Monday. Actually, call them back, because they called at my job and spoke to someone in the North America department, asking me to call them back to the Guest Services department.

Cause at that point, the department who issues refunds has got the form, but obviously, the file isn't overcharged anymore. She explained that when the file is overcharged, it will automatically issue a refund to the last card charged on file, unless the proper funds to refund are put on hold. Which, was not done. So that's check two for messing up a payment/refund procedure, which you know, seems a bit high for someone who never makes mistakes and has been there for years, but I digress.

Obviously, I know what kind of job a call center job is. And mistakes happen to the best of us. We're all human.

So this time around, the Cast Member I speak to properly puts the funds from my card's charge on hold, and takes the payment again on Margaret's card.

Seems like that would be the end of the story, right?

Well, today I checked my account, to see if the refund had come through yet.

And it has.

So, that's solved.

Wanna know how much I lost on the exchange?

One hundred and ten dollars.

tenor.gif

Listen, I get that mistakes happen.

Your mistake should not cost me over a hundred dollars.

I do plan on calling them up and letting them know as much. I don't think I can really expect anything, but honestly, it's a lot of money to lose because someone charged the wrong card, and I'd rather not have to lose it.

That was my rant. In other news, in two weeks to the day, I'll currently be 2 and a half hours into my last day of work before vacation.

So at least there's a bit of good news there.

Thank you! That was supposed to say "black ears" btw...lol.

I figured ;)

Ah, yes. I forgot that. Yeh, honestly the shipping is so wonky that almost everyone freaks out because they go halfway across the US before they come back to your address. So at least you avoid that stress!

Yep, there's that too! And I'm such an anxious person who worries over everything and anything that it's probably better that way

OMG on the credit cards situation! I would most definitely be calling them and would most likely ask "what can you do for me since you cost me $110?". Pixie dust that they get you taken care of! Keep us updated!!

Money Rant

As a fellow [polite] Canadian, this made me SO angry on your behalf. Rant = 110% deserved. I absolutely hate how the exchange and the international-exchange-rate-credit-card-fee-nonsense can make you lose so much money! I actually lost somewhere between $20-30 on a refund from a deposit for reservation at Poly that we had to re-book, and that was after the exchange rate had actually IMPROVED, so the money loss was entirely fees and crappy stuff like that. And that was my own fault for re-booking. So I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to lose than much money on a larger refund because of someone else's mistake! Like you're planning, I would absolutely call Disney and see what, if anything, they can do. If you get someone good in Guest Services they may at least be able to offer you a gift card or something. Because that never should have happened. Fingers crossed for you girls!

OMG on the credit cards situation! I would most definitely be calling them and would most likely ask "what can you do for me since you cost me $110?". Pixie dust that they get you taken care of! Keep us updated!!

As a fellow [polite] Canadian, this made me SO angry on your behalf. Rant = 110% deserved. I absolutely hate how the exchange and the international-exchange-rate-credit-card-fee-nonsense can make you lose so much money! I actually lost somewhere between $20-30 on a refund from a deposit for reservation at Poly that we had to re-book, and that was after the exchange rate had actually IMPROVED, so the money loss was entirely fees and crappy stuff like that. And that was my own fault for re-booking. So I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to lose than much money on a larger refund because of someone else's mistake! Like you're planning, I would absolutely call Disney and see what, if anything, they can do. If you get someone good in Guest Services they may at least be able to offer you a gift card or something. Because that never should have happened. Fingers crossed for you girls!

Sorry for the late update, but I did end up calling them!

Honestly, I'm thinking the CM thought me pretty easy to deal with because it was like, first call resolution :P I explained the situation, he thought for a moment as to what would work because he said if we refund again it'll just get lost again in the exchange. So then he offered a gift card, which to be honest was what I'd expected anyhow, and he gave me a code to bring with me and take to Guest Services so that they can give it to me.

Afterward I did realize he didn't specifically reconfirm the amount of the gift card, although I did tell me it'd lost me about 100$, but I figure I'll print my card statement and bring it with me so that if they try to short me on it I'll be like, erm, no, see this? That's what it cost me, this is the value I would like please.

But overall, a pretty simple situation to resolve, although it was pretty annoying in any case.

Work In Progress

If you've followed past PTRs or TRs of mine, you may have seen that one of my tricks to pass time as we get closer to a trip is to get crafty.

Last August, I decided to pass up making MouseKeeping envelopes. We still had some left over from a few trips prior, when they'd been left behind or we'd forgotten to put them out, and I didn't really have time to make them, so we just re-used old ones.

This year though, I decided to give it another go, because, well, time has been dragging by something fierce.

We are currently in the single digits though, so that's super exciting!

And it just so happens that today, I finished up phase one of making MouseKeeping envelopes, which is the tracing part.

Since I like varying up my designs, but can't draw regular faces for the life of me (my brain just doesn't get human facial feature proportions I guess), I decided to go with Tsums!

I'm hoping they're all pretty easily recognizable, but since there's no color yet, here we go.

We've got Genie, Aladdin and Jasmine.
Aladdin_zpsh85m3ete.jpg

Go Go, Baymax and Hiro.
Big%20Hero%206_zpsvlfqrnnd.jpg

Pluto, Mickey and Minnie.
Fab%203_zps3gfwe392.jpg

Olaf, Anna and Elsa.
Frozen_zpslatlzemj.jpg

Disgust, Joy and Sadness.
Inside%20Out_zpsvbfyoekb.jpg

Stitch, Lilo and Scrump
Lilo%20amp%20Stitch_zpssfrwpgo4.jpg

Flounder, Ariel, Scuttle and Sebastian.
Little%20Mermaid_zpsfe22bezg.jpg

Mike, Sulley, Boo and little Mikey.
Monsters%20Inc_zpskwn0ucoe.jpg

Sally, Jack Skellington and Zero
Nightmare_zpsysawjfkf.jpg

R2-D2, Leia and Wicket
Star%20Wars_zpsoy0is8wa.jpg

A (slightly cross-eyed) Green Alien, Buzz and Woody.
Toy%20Story_zps6lnkxx6v.jpg

And finally, Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet.
Winnie%20the%20Pooh_zps6ofyhr1j.jpg

Next will come color, so that should bring it all together, but since I don't carry coloring pencils around at work, so I'll probably finish those up on the weekend.

In the meantime, we're starting off our few last minute preparations which is exciting!

Today we put in what should be our last, or second to last load of laundry before leaving, so that everything will be ready to go by Sunday, when we're gonna be doing some packing - mostly clothes, air accessories, sunscreen, etc. Things we don't need to use on a daily basis.

We'll probably go shopping some evening in the coming week to see if there's anything we've forgotten to get. Amber ordered a portable battery off of Amazon today, so that's gonna go on the packing list.

At this time next week, I'll be starting off my last hour of work before vacation, which I'm also super excited about.

In the meantime, I'll just cross my fingers the rest of the week doesn't drag on too much!

But overall, a pretty simple situation to resolve, although it was pretty annoying in any case.
Well, I am glad it was easy to get sorted out!

This year though, I decided to give it another go, because, well, time has been dragging by something fierce.
Agreed on the dragging and I made some, as well. Two, to be specific, because we are staying on points and only get two visits.

We've got Genie, Aladdin and Jasmine.
Aladdin_zpsh85m3ete.jpg

Go Go, Baymax and Hiro.
Big%20Hero%206_zpsvlfqrnnd.jpg

Pluto, Mickey and Minnie.
Fab%203_zps3gfwe392.jpg

Olaf, Anna and Elsa.
Frozen_zpslatlzemj.jpg

Disgust, Joy and Sadness.
Inside%20Out_zpsvbfyoekb.jpg

Stitch, Lilo and Scrump
Lilo%20amp%20Stitch_zpssfrwpgo4.jpg

Flounder, Ariel, Scuttle and Sebastian.
Little%20Mermaid_zpsfe22bezg.jpg

Mike, Sulley, Boo and little Mikey.
Monsters%20Inc_zpskwn0ucoe.jpg

Sally, Jack Skellington and Zero
Nightmare_zpsysawjfkf.jpg

R2-D2, Leia and Wicket
Star%20Wars_zpsoy0is8wa.jpg

A (slightly cross-eyed) Green Alien, Buzz and Woody.
Toy%20Story_zps6lnkxx6v.jpg

And finally, Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet.
Winnie%20the%20Pooh_zps6ofyhr1j.jpg
So cute!

In the meantime, we're starting off our few last minute preparations which is exciting!
Same here! I am getting so excited but stressed too!

At this time next week, I'll be starting off my last hour of work before vacation, which I'm also super excited about.
My last day before Summer Break is Friday! Then I'll spend the next week doing final trip preparations! We leave Saturday 6/3!

In the meantime, I'll just cross my fingers the rest of the week doesn't drag on too much!
I am right there with you!!

Agreed on the dragging and I made some, as well. Two, to be specific, because we are staying on points and only get two visits.

I probably would have been pretty happy just to have to make two! I always get myself into things and then halfway through them I ask myself why I didn't realize it would take so long. I was coloring them on Monday and after five I was so over it.

Same here! I am getting so excited but stressed too!

It's crazy how stressful it can get this close to departure! Honestly, I spend half my time going crazy over the last couple of days until it's time, and feeling like I couldn't possibly be leaving on vacation this weekend. I don't know what it is about this trip but it almost feels unreal.

My last day before Summer Break is Friday! Then I'll spend the next week doing final trip preparations! We leave Saturday 6/3!

Only two more days of work for you! (I don't count today since, you know, it's already halfway through or so :P).

Jumpstarting Our Vacation

So, this is it, we're within the last stretch of our vacation planning!

Fair warning, this is gonna be a text heavy update.

We've got most of our things packed on Sunday, save a few last minute things (electronics, face cleansers, etc). Our suitcases are pretty much packed to the brim, as we did a bit of Walmart/Dollar Store haul last weekend to get donations for Give Kids the World, since we didn't really have anything to supply for the DIS 20th Auction.

Last night Kathy mentioned on the podcast that they would be happy to accept small items and such to bring over to them.

Well... they're all small items. There's just... a lot of small items.

Like, we split it between our two suitcases, but I'm pretty sure if we'd stuffed it all in one suitcase it would have filled it up. Well, maybe not to that extent. But anyway. We may have gone a bit overboard.

tenor.gif

I also realized Sunday night, as I was laying in bed, that I packed about nine pairs of socks.

But no sneakers.

So, I'm gonna have to figure that one out.

Anyway, that's just about done!

Also, I have to ask here... is post packing depression a thing for anyone else? I swear we finished packing and suddenly I felt such a down. It may have been the combination of the stress of trying to find a spot for everything and not going over weight, and then the idea that our last big pre-trip thing is done with, and there's basically nothing else left to do.

In other news, tonight or tomorrow, my godfather will be coming by to pick up our little princess, as he and my godmom will be catsitting for us while we're gone.

Which means we had to apply her soft paws on last night.

Now, if you're not familiar, soft paws are little soft rubber/silicone/whatever nail covers for cats and dogs. It covers their claws in a safe manner, so that they can't ruin your furniture. I still have glue on my fingers this morning, but Kiara looks fab (even though she hates them).

For reference, they look like this.

2015011615334130970.jpg

When she's just at home, we don't really care. She doesn't really claw at things that much, and we're usually able to catch her at it fast enough. Besides, she mostly claws at the back of the couch, which is a couch we got for free from my Aunt's neighbor as she didn't felt comfortable selling it based on the few claw marks from her own cat.

When we send her to someone for cat sitting though, we do try to make sure she's not gonna mess up their own things. Although she is more prone to chewing on things than clawing at them. I swear she has a dog complex.

So tonight is gonna be a pretty chill evening, we're gonna go on a walk, watch Moana, probably get to bed early.

Tomorrow is my last day of work before vacation as I have Friday off, and I'll be getting off at 4 (although I'm not without hope that it'll be quiet enough that I can ask to leave early). But in all essence, I have 29 hours to go before I am free for a whole two weeks!

And speaking of having Friday off...

We're actually gonna be heading down a day early.

excited_minions_despicable_me.gif

See, there's upsides and downsides to every job.

My job can get pretty monotonous. It's a call center job. Some people are nice to talk to, some people have no idea what they're doing (in case you didn't know, there is no such thing as a cruise to Alaska or Iceland in January. Which you'd think a travel agent would know), some people expect you to do their job, some people treat you like you're nothing but a voice on the other end of the line and not an actual person.

anigif_enhanced-18216-1439421914-3.gif

I mean, as far as call center jobs go, I do think mine is a good one. The pay kinda sucks, but it has allowed me to travel in ways I never would have even if I had gotten a slightly better paying job. (Like, if I were making 5K, or even 10K, more a year, would I really use that money to travel as much as I do? I don't think so). They're really flexible about vacation though. So long as there's enough people to cover the lines, I could go on vacation once a month if I wanted (and could afford it. Which, obviously, I cannot. Refer back to sucky pay). We have black outs of course, basically the whole month of January, the first half of February and typically some time in the Fall (tends to move from September to October. This year it's half and half).

I'm gonna be honest, I don't love my job. But then, I'm one of those unlucky people who can't really think of a job that they would wholeheartedly love, like my brother lucked out with for instance. It's a paycheck. I have great colleagues, so that's nice. I have a lot of flexibility, which I'm super lucky about. I have pretty solid travel benefits too. Flying standby is something that stresses me out, but sometimes it works in your favor.

And then, once in a while, a serendipitous moment happens that makes you feel that maybe you did pick the right line of work.

Basically, when I scheduled my Friday off, I had a specific plan in mind. We would try to standby on a flight that day and get down to Orlando a day early!

The flight was pretty wide open (still is, based on this morning). And the cost of flying standby in this instance is just a little over what we'd have to pay for our checked luggage. So why not?

We booked the Springhill Suites on Intl Drive for the night through my Marriott benefits, which came to a very reasonable price. Of course, then we'd have to add a cab ride from the airport, which is less reasonable, but still within budget. And with the Springhill being a Disney Good Neighbor hotel, I was hopeful we'd be able to catch a shuttle and head to Epcot. The plan of trying to see Flower and Garden festival was back on!

I've actually chatted about this plan a bit with my supervisor over the last week, because as it turns out, she's also heading down this weekend! See, Air Canada Rouge sends their flight attendants to Disney for their customer service training, and usually they send other people along with them. Human Resources people mostly, but sometimes it'll be extended to other people in slightly higher positions in the call center. Thus, my supervisor.

I actually helped her set up her MDE so she could customize her MagicBand. Aren't I a nice employee?

As it turns out, the company must have booked a room block in preparation for this training.

And I guess, they ended up with more rooms than they needed.

giphy.gif

So yesterday, we received an email with a very special offer.

Nights available at Coronado Springs Resort, between May 26th and 31st, based on availability. Book for the whole duration or any nights within that time frame.

For 100.00$CAD for the night.

HairyPitifulGalapagoshawk.gif

I'm gonna put that in perspective for my American readers.

That's 75$US. For the night. At Coronado Springs.

And don't hold me to this 100% yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a preferred room.

I don't usually share prices, but this is still crazy to me. And now don't start wanting to throw rocks at me, these are super rare occurences. In five and half years of working here, this is the first time I've seen anything like this happen.

So yeah, that's what's happening in my life.

Sometimes, there's just gonna be perks to working this kind of a job.

So all of that to say... in 48 hours, I will be either running through the airport like an excited child (or well, walking with a purpose, since you shouldn't run through an airport, unless I guess they're calling your name for final boarding and you're still twenty gates away) or dancing in my seat on the Magical Express.

Tomorrow could not go by fast enough even if it went by in a flash.

Oh my goodness, sooo close! Have an amazing trip!!

I also realized Sunday night, as I was laying in bed, that I packed about nine pairs of socks.
But no sneakers.

Bahaha

Now, if you're not familiar, soft paws are little soft rubber/silicone/whatever nail covers for cats and dogs. It covers their claws in a safe manner, so that they can't ruin your furniture. I still have glue on my fingers this morning, but Kiara looks fab (even though she hates them).

What a great idea! I had no idea this was a thing.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't love my job. But then, I'm one of those unlucky people who can't really think of a job that they would wholeheartedly love, like my brother lucked out with for instance. It's a paycheck. I have great colleagues, so that's nice. I have a lot of flexibility, which I'm super lucky about. I have pretty solid travel benefits too. Flying standby is something that stresses me out, but sometimes it works in your favor.

Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people are in that boat. Nathan felt the same way when he worked in tech support at a call centre. It's how I feel about my braille job, too. But perks like that seem to help!

For 100.00$CAD for the night.
HairyPitifulGalapagoshawk.gif

I'm gonna put that in perspective for my American readers.
And don't hold me to this 100% yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a preferred room.
I don't usually share prices, but this is still crazy to me. And now don't start wanting to throw rocks at me, these are super rare occurences. In five and half years of working here, this is the first time I've seen anything like this happen.

Oh my goodness, no way!! That's wild. And with how terrible the exchange is right now, that's even more amazing!

Oh my goodness, sooo close! Have an amazing trip!!

Thank you! I'm freaking out right now!

Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people are in that boat. Nathan felt the same way when he worked in tech support at a call centre. It's how I feel about my braille job, too. But perks like that seem to help!

I guess lucky people who love their jobs are in the minority. But oh well, it works out well enough most of the time.

Oh my goodness, no way!! That's wild. And with how terrible the exchange is right now, that's even more amazing!

I know, and it just happened at the perfect moment with the perfect timing, which was so crazy!

And We're Off...

In the morning!

In just about 12 hours, we'll be sitting at a gate in the airport. Or, maybe I'll be walking around the airport trying to catch more Pokemon. It did get me some good ones last time.

Even better, tomorrow at this time, we'll be in Epcot!

Part of me is really having a hard time grasping that I am actually on vacation, and that I'm leaving tomorrow. It feels surreal.

Actually, this entire trip feels surreal. It's been making both me and Amber feel a bit anxious, really. There's so much new. We're gonna be gone for a total of 17 days. We're trying three new Disney resorts, and we're staying off property for the first time. We're going to Universal for the first time. I feel like we've gotten into a vacation pattern, and everything is so familiar and comfortable for us now.

I'm sure the moment we get onto the Magical Express tomorrow though, it'll start feeling real and comfortable again, so I'm really looking forward to that!

So all of this to say, this will be the last update of this Pre Trip Report. At least, until I post the link for the Trip Report!

We'll probably be posting on our Instagrams once in a while, so if you want to follow us there, feel free!

Marie || Amber

Thanks for following along, and see ya real soon!

Also, I have to ask here... is post packing depression a thing for anyone else? I swear we finished packing and suddenly I felt such a down. It may have been the combination of the stress of trying to find a spot for everything and not going over weight, and then the idea that our last big pre-trip thing is done with, and there's basically nothing else left to do.
HAHA...I wouldn't know because I never finish early! One of the positives of being a procrastinator! :)

She looks so glam!

watch Moana,
Ugh..I wish I could get my boys to watch this. I watched it once at school during movie day but I couldn't pay that much attention there, so I wanted to watch it again before we left but my boys refuse. Maybe I should just force them. LOL

And speaking of having Friday off...
We're actually gonna be heading down a day early.
Wahoo!

Nice! Because I rented points from my friend, we are at a villa at Wilderness Lodge for $175 a night. Which is a once in a lifetime opportunity I think!

And We're Off...

In the morning!
Yay! I'm going to follow your instagram!

Thanks for following along, and see ya real soon!
Hope you had safe travels and are enjoying your trip thus far!!

3.5 days for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter