One Way Transfers

goofykids

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much it would be to take the Disney Transfers from MCO to Port? We will be renting a car after the cruise so I would only need one way transfers. Thanks

It's $24 per person for one-way transfers from MCO to the port. :)

Michelle, I know this is a stupid question. but... Can u do it one way from Port to MCO?

I'm renting a car from MCO to port and will probably go with Disney on the way back as i've never taken the limo's and am afraid of getting stuck at the port. have an early plane departure and feel Disney is a sure thing to get me there ASAP.

Thanks for the info, I was trying to decide where to stay the night before. Stay at airport and get transfers or rent car and drive to cocoa beach area. Any opinions on which way works better. We will be arriving at 6pm, so we would have plenty of time to rent a car. Is there anything fun to do in cocoa beach? Which hotels are on the beach? Any recommendations

You can rent a car at MCO and drive to Port Canaveral - stay at the Radisoon at the Port, return the car right there (Avis, I think) and use the hotel 's free transfer to the ship - same on the way back.......

Mjasp, yes, you can get one-way transfers from the port to the airport as well, at the same $24 per person cost. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest