ONE BRIDE'S DREAM. Carol & Iain's wedding 5/8/08 SBP, Chefs Domaine, wishes. COMPLETE

Ohhhh, I just love your surrey shots!!!! We did two special shots in the surrey ourselves but we did not pull any of them out. I love your license too - soo cute! You didn't look a day over 35 :cutie:

Awww your pics are adorable...love the ones of you guys in the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Soooo cute :)

Beautiful shots!! I love the boardwalk pics. My fav is definately the one with Maddie holding the just wed sign with you guys on the bike!@

Oh, WOW! Awesome pix! What a clever idea to use the surrey for those awesome Boardwalk shots. Love the one of you guys kissing and Maddie sitting in front with an "oh boy!' kind of expression on her face! LOL!

Love the fave seat picture, you look like you are just enjoying being together. You have a beautiful family, that radiates love in all of your pictures. :love: It was great Randy could capture it on film.

but on the way through the lobby entrance, we just had to have one taken on my fave seat. Randy said it was a bit weird and made us look like little kids, and that made us laugh, so this is probably the most natural shot of the day!
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I :lovestruc this photo. It's great that you look like kids! So young, so in love. ;) It's tre adorable.

Your pictures are beautiful! What an amazing wedding day you had, I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Grand 1 and seeing more pics!!

Your pictures are all beautiful! Love the surrey bike shots, what a good idea! My favourite is also the one of Maddie holding the just wed sign. Love your bouquet, the colours look so good together and I really like the personal touches you put on your deck chairs. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Oh my gosh - you look gorgeous! :goodvibes And I love DH's orange shirt - very dapper. Also, if I may love one more thing, your bouquet is just beautiful. Was that a special request or a standard one?
Thank you Carrie!, I didn't know you liked orange:rolleyes1 . Seriously though, we wanted a "tropical/vacation" theme to our wedding from the very beginning and Iain said straight off he didn't want to wear a suit. The bouquet is disney's standard Island bouquet, not an upgrade, and I loved the colours as they are on the website. I based the whole colour scheme around this bouquet and when Rosie phoned from Disney floral I said "no substitutions please, I want it just the same!" - Funnily enough, I have just looked at the website again and it is almost perfectly a match!
Getting the Tommy Bahama shirts for the men turned out to be a bit of a challenge. Iain's orange one was easier to get, but we ended up driving down to West Palm from Vero last November to pick up the burgundy ones as the colour had been discontinued. Of course getting an alternative was out of the question;)
Ohhhh, I just love your surrey shots!!!! We did two special shots in the surrey ourselves but we did not pull any of them out. I love your license too - soo cute! You didn't look a day over 35 :cutie:
Not a day over 35? YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND :rotfl: :rotfl:
I would love to see your Surrey shots!
Awww your pics are adorable...love the ones of you guys in the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Soooo cute :)
Thanks Lynn, is it weird knowing you were in the very same spot the day before?
Wow, your shots are amazing!!!! Can't wait to see more!
Thank you, we are soo very pleased with our photos, it's going to be impossible to choose which ones to get enlarged!. I'll post more soon, I promise!
Beautiful pictures!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thank you, and thank you!
Beautiful shots!! I love the boardwalk pics. My fav is definately the one with Maddie holding the just wed sign with you guys on the bike!@
Thank you. Isn't the Boardwalk such a great background? That Maddie shot is a fav of mine too!
Oh, WOW! Awesome pix! What a clever idea to use the surrey for those awesome Boardwalk shots. Love the one of you guys kissing and Maddie sitting in front with an "oh boy!' kind of expression on her face! LOL!
Ahh, thanks! I am soo pleased with how the bike shots turned out. I'm not sure WHAT Maddie is thinking in that shot! LOL
Love the fave seat picture, you look like you are just enjoying being together. You have a beautiful family, that radiates love in all of your pictures. :love: It was great Randy could capture it on film.

Yes, we were enjoying being together, it was a magical stress free day. Thank you for your kind words, I like to think we are a happy family:lovestruc . And Randy was AMAZING.
I :lovestruc this photo. It's great that you look like kids! So young, so in love. ;) It's tre adorable.

Not so sure about the so young bit :rotfl: :rotfl: but I do like this shot!

Your pictures are beautiful! What an amazing wedding day you had, I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Grand 1 and seeing more pics!!
Many thanks, we did have an amazing day, from start to finish, I promise the next installment will be soon!
Your pictures are all beautiful! Love the surrey bike shots, what a good idea! My favourite is also the one of Maddie holding the just wed sign. Love your bouquet, the colours look so good together and I really like the personal touches you put on your deck chairs. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Thank you, I love that Maddie shot too :)
I enjoyed putting the deckchairs together too, it was fun choosing something appropriate for everyone! Ours made it back intact. I thinK I may just swap the name for a small photo of us and display them together.
More photos soon, I promise!

I'm sure you got away with it!! :smokin:

I probably wouldn't have seen it (actually, my first time through your tr I didn't see it), but I'm an editor, so it sort of caught my eye. No worries, everything turned out great!! :goodvibes

OMG, I didn't see it either, and I am always catching spelling faux pas, not meaning to, I just see them. :stir: It drives Val, Indy Bride, crazy.

I bet it is that all of our brains are so conditioned to seeing Disney, we see it as Disney regardless of the order of the letters. Sort of like that chain email I get every few months! :goodvibes

But back to the pics, sniffle sniffle, they were so sweet and you looked SO HAPPY! I can just tell you must see the good in everything that happens, it shines right out!

Congratulations!!

OMG, I didn't see it either, and I am always catching spelling faux pas, not meaning to, I just see them. :stir: It drives Val, Indy Bride, crazy.

I bet it is that all of our brains are so conditioned to seeing Disney, we see it as Disney regardless of the order of the letters. Sort of like that chain email I get every few months! :goodvibes

But back to the pics, sniffle sniffle, they were so sweet and you looked SO HAPPY! I can just tell you must see the good in everything that happens, it shines right out!

Congratulations!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: You're probably right about the Disney thing!
Thank you for your comments.....it was a VERY happy day!

I have promised to start my TR soon and I do have my pro pics now so I will let you know by PM when my surrey shots are up. I wouldn't post them in your fab trip report!!! Your surrey shots are more fun than mine though :goodvibes :dance3:

do you have a lcose up of your wands? i love the way it looks like its two different ribbons

do you have a lcose up of your wands? i love the way it looks like its two different ribbons

I hope these are OK. We haven't got any of just the wand, but you can see both the stem and back, and the front from these photos. When Rosie from Disney floral phoned she said she would do ivory and burgundy wands, with pixie dust, but after I had gone into detail of our colours we mutually agreed the girls were wearing enough ivory, and to pick up on the other colours more. I must say, I loved the way they turned out, especially the criss-cross of the burgundy ribbon on the lime green stems. I have managed to keep Maddies, but the orange rose has lost it's colour now it has dried - still a nice keepsake though! ( I did try to press some of my flowers, but they just went mouldy:worried: and I had to throw them away).
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I have promised to start my TR soon and I do have my pro pics now so I will let you know by PM when my surrey shots are up. I wouldn't post them in your fab trip report!!! Your surrey shots are more fun than mine though :goodvibes :dance3:

Ohh! another TR :yay: :yay: :yay: I bet your photos are great too!

I love the surrey bike shots. It's amazing how little things like the Ju5t Wed sign can add such a great touch. We bought parasols on a whim to use for pictures and they created some of our favorite shots. Looking forward to reading more :cool1:

thanks for the wand shots, i have just forwarded them to laura at disney floral

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts