Once Upon A Disney Wish Live Updates

Just speculation on my part, but we have to be nearing the release of the Wish's initial itineraries. Perhaps they're holding up to make sure they clear a major milestone in the shipbuilding process before they announce??

I bet they'll announce the itinerary for the Wish on the 29th. But if you look at the Disney Cruise Line website and do a fake booking, it's pretty easy to figure out that the Wish will be doing 3 and 4 night Bahamas cruises.

I'm sure they could throw in a 5 night Double Dip too, but she seems to be taking over the Dream in PC, as the Dream is going to Miami to do 4 and 5 night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises.

Reactions: ngl
Working for me. They just covered the Aquamouse but nothing about the Frozen restaurant. Where did that info come from?

Working for me. They just covered the Aquamouse but nothing about the Frozen restaurant. Where did that info come from?

They were talking about Arandale earlier - but I'm not sure if that was a restaurant or not.

** Edit: Yep, it is a restaurant

Last edited:
There will be a slide entrance into the Oceaneers club.
Kids club will include Marvel Superhero Academy, Fairytale Hall and Imagineering Lab.

Pretty sure they said the pool at the very back is an adult area... surely no walking through the area now??

The AquaMouse sounds amazing...! Take a trip to mermaid lagoon via the Misadventure Company!

"Hidden" slide entrance for kiddos from the Grand Hall to the redesigned oceaneer club is such a neat flair. :hyper:

Walt Disney Theatre Shows will include Aladdin
Three new entertainment concepts: Grand Atrium Stage, Luna and Hero Zone

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter