Once Upon A Disney Wish Live Updates

The window for booking the Wish opened this morning (about 6:40am CT) for the rest of the platinum CC members. We didn't even bother looking at the MV and went straight to booking a B2B Sept. 5 -12. We booked concierge. The total for both cruises, concierge, are less expensive than a standard verandah room for the MV.

Honestly, I am completely shocked at the # of folks who can afford to book a MV cruise. Also, I had no idea there were so many platinum members that DCL had to tier them to handle all the requests! I am delighted (and jealous LOL) for you, iadizfans, that you booked B2B in Sept. for less than the cost of a standard on the MV.

The prices in September plummeted. You're past the rush of "first on", it's the height of hurricane season, travel falls off due to school. If you can swing post Labor Day, it's the sweet spot for cruising as long as you don't mind some potentially rougher waters.

The prices in September plummeted. You're past the rush of "first on", it's the height of hurricane season, travel falls off due to school. If you can swing post Labor Day, it's the sweet spot for cruising as long as you don't mind some potentially rougher waters.
and unpredictable weather

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter