ON tanks on Sat...!

Buzzsgramma

DIS Veteran
So most all the $2 tanks at ON are gone this morning at 9:00 am! I know the sale started Friday for special people........

The Presale on Friday was for card holders and anyone else who printed the coupon off of facebook. I went yesterday and they had hardly any stock. I was looking for tanks for my DD. I wanted medium but they only had a few xsmall and large. I ended up just buying the wrong size and will return for the correct size when they restock. I was really dissapointed. I know that I should "get there early", but if they are sold out during the presale, that really isnt fair for those who wanted to shop the regular sale days. They told me that what they had is all they have and they will not be restocking.

I tried the $2 tank sale last year, NEVER AGAIN! It was a stampede of rude people pushing and shoving, the stock was limited, ugly dark colors. I took my teen daughters with me and we had a plan to grab as many size M we could in any color we could and then we stepped aside and sorted through the ones we wanted. Needless to say, my girls were scared and shocked at the behavior of some people and they said they never wanted to do it again, lol. I found it amusing but definitely not worth it for the trouble and limited selection at our local ON.

I have never heard of them - do they have an on-line store that you could shop on??

So most all the $2 tanks at ON are gone this morning at 9:00 am! I know the sale started Friday for special people........

Guess it's a good think you got yours yesterday :thumbsup2 From what i'm hearing most stores sold out yesterday. ON is known for having these big sales and not much inventory :rolleyes:

ON is getting worse and worse for this, I think. My mom went yesterday and couldn't get any of the 4 or 5 colors I told her we could use in either of my girls' sizes. I'm sure there's nothing at all left today. The flip-flop sale was the same way at ours; at 9:30am there was nothing left in any of the 3 sizes I was looking for in any color/style. I'm at a point where I'd rather spend a few bucks more than waste my time on a sale that has become the clothing equivalent of trying to get the "minimum 3 per store" TV at Walmart on Black Friday.

Wow, my ON was nothing like that! Went at 10am when they opened and they had a whole bunch of sizes/colors. They had the graphic tanks and logo tanks for $4 and camis for $6, so I got a few of those too. It wasn't all that crowded, either. My closest ON is actually at LBV Factory stores, so if anyone is at Disney now and wants to shop for tanks, go tomorrow. They have a ton of flip flops too.

Here, too.

I got my 10 and they had A LOT left at about 10:30 this morning on Long Island. Store was pretty empty, too.

Got my 10 yesterday- mostly basic colors- with one coral and a turquoise one thrown in.

I could only make it there today... we got there around 10:30. The store wasn't crowded at ALL, but they had absolutely no color selection. Just white and black.

I was going to get one of each & call it a day when the manager came over & told me to grab my limit (10) of whatever size/color and then come back later to exchange them for the right size & color that I wanted. She said that the black & white was ALL they got sent & they were really peeved about getting such a crappy supply.

Its not the stores fault. Its the people who take advantage of the sale. They have 2 million facebook fans who could have bought them yesterday. Theres only so many to go around. Just buy your tanks, and then exchange later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter