? on MNSSHP and fastpasses

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
So I already know you cannot get fp's during the actual party that starts at 7pm. My question is they let you in at 4pm can fp's be used between 4pm and 7pm? thank you this is our first MNSSHP and we are really excited.

You can! I did last September... got my three from 4-5, 5-6, and 6-6:30. The park closed to other guests at 6:30 so that’s why the last one cut off then.

Assuming you haven't already been to any park that day, and used FP there, then yes. But choose slightly earlier times such as 3:45-4:45, 4:45-5:45; & 5:45 -6:30.

Yes you can use fast passes during normal operating hours. Once the park closes no more fast passes.

I've heard that it can be tricky if you have x amount of park tickets + a party ticket in that you need to book all of your regular park ticket FPs first and then come back to book the FPs with the party ticket.

I've heard that it can be tricky if you have x amount of park tickets + a party ticket in that you need to book all of your regular park ticket FPs first and then come back to book the FPs with the party ticket.

That's what i was going to say. Last year people were booking them at the same time as their regular tickets and the system was throwing their last day of FPs away because they didn't have a "ticket". People were losing FOP, 7dmt, SDD.....and losing their minds. I was afraid to do it because of all the confusion but about 10 days before we left i decided to try it. I figured it didn't matter what we got as long as we weren't standing around for 3 hours and if they threw them out i wouldn't be too upset. I was only able to get 2 within the allotted time to begin with but i kept wiggling them around even for 10 minutes at a time until i got a 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, and a 5:30-6. When we finally got through the gate and got our wrist bands or was 4:15 and our first fast pass was jungle cruise so we headed straight there. Everyone else headed to the right through the bypass and it was all backed up. After jungle cruise we went back through the bypass and the crowds had died down. We were able to get several pictures and our candy bags easily with no wait.

Technically you can get them between 4pm and 6pm (park closes at 6pm).
However a lot of people myself included have gotten the dreaded email that says your last day of FP's will be deleted if you don't cancel the party FP's.
I've come up with a theory your account gets "flagged" if you contact Disney for any reason after making your FP's.
For MNSSHP I made my FP's and then called about scheduling DME and 12 hours later I got the email.
For my MVMCP tickets I booked my FP's and made sure there was no reason for me to call Disney between then and the time I went and those FP's stayed intact.

BTW the system will only allow you to book FP's using your party ticket after all other FP's have been made so don't try to make the party day FP's first.
Make them last and it will be fine and don't contact Disney for any reason after that and you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!