• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

On line check in-can you request lower floor for Boulder Ridge?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I wanted to start our online check in for next month. I want to request a lower floor at Boulder Ridge-I don't want to take a chance and get a balcony that has the solid wall. Is there a spot on the online check in I can request lower floor? thank you!

No, the only option for Boulder Ridge is "Near Lobby". You can do a chat with MS (asuming you own the points the reservation is made with) and ask them to put in your request. Then when you do online check in just leave the options blank.

Hi, I wanted to start our online check in for next month. I want to request a lower floor at Boulder Ridge-I don't want to take a chance and get a balcony that has the solid wall. Is there a spot on the online check in I can request lower floor? thank you!
There's only one room with the solid wall (#5523, 1BR), so the odds are pretty slim. What size villa are you looking for?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter