Old

Other then our MK pictures, we didn't use Disney for photography. The pictures were outrageously expensive and very poor quality. Having read this, I would never consider using them again. Not for a vow renewal, not for anything. I find the fact that they first made such an error and then caused stress in rectifying it to be inexcusable. Add to that the non-disclosure clause they made the OP go along with means that whatever they have done to make this better is not standard practice when they mess up. This completely turns me off. The next time is happens they will try to wiggle out of it, or they wouldn't mind people knowing they were making things right.

If anyone from Disney is reading this, FOR SHAME. Underhanded dealing is not something I would expect from a company such as Disney who charges so much for their services.

Ditto. There's nothing I can say that Ember didn't say. ITA.

Shame on you Disney. Blecch. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter