OLD THREAD: 2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 2- May, June and July DON'T POST HERE!

I love reading your live reports Erika...have followed the last several you have done! Have a great trip. I leave next Wednesday for southern CA and eventually DL/DCA.

Kerry

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

LOVE LOVE LOVE DL/DCA!! I first visited Disneyland when I was 6 and remember it like it was yesterday... that was just a few years after it opened. I'm a hugh Walt fan... so though DL is small and lots of people try and compare it to DW... It isn't DW and really can't be compared...space limits!! I feel like I'm actually walking on the ground Walt walked on when I'm there! Also DL was his first real vision!! LOVE IT THERE! Have a great time and remember Walt walked all over that place!

~Nannette

Rocky rules. She teAses my DH relentelessly about his drink. He is very particular

Rocky Rocks!!! Love her!

~Nannette

Anybody have any recent pics of just a regular SV BC room? We won't be in the room much I don't think besides naps and at night, so I on't think the view will matter much, but just checking. :-)

I promised a couple of pictures of Untamed, the newest ride at Canobie Lake Park. We went on my son's 14th birthday. My boys still enjoy visits there even though it doesn't hold a candle to Disney.

Storyland on the other hand...that was just not the same after being introduced to the "World"

WP_000095.jpg
WP_000096.jpg

WP_000097.jpg
WP_000098.jpg

Why, yes, I did ride this!

The worst thing about about a trip to YC/BC is the aftermath. Going through EXTREME withdrawal!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!

wilandme.jpg

Just checking to see if I could post a pic. Flight leaves in 8 hours ...:cool1::cool1:

If I can figure out how to do it from my phone I may also start a live update link:)

Grey Goose Slushies , Sunken Treasure, SAB here we come

You may remember , we talked all week at the beach club and not until the last day of your stay we realized we both liked the Sabres , I must say that I like the moves they have made . My son was so excited when I told him about you guys . He is a big hockey nut .
You two have a great trip and I guess I really did not need face book after all.
Going back next June already booked for 10 days then off to the THV for 9 days with my DS , DDIL and DGD . Hope to see you again sometime .

Rocky rules. She teAses my DH relentelessly about his drink. He is very particular

Catching up on the day hope you had fun at SAB today I'm sure you did :cool1:
Please tell Rocky that Michael says hello and the for keeping my drinks coming , she is the best :thumbsup2 Can not wait to get back to the Beach Club :beach:

We just switched to BC deluxe from CSR because my CM friend is joining us and couldn't get a standard room. Please tell me about or show pics of deluxe rooms. Don't really know what to expect but excited and hoping it is well worth the extra $$$!

Lying in bed at the Burlington Marriott. Thanks for the recommendation. Perfect location for us.

It was HOT at Canobie today. And they dont have a lazy river. But we did spend a bit of time in the water park area. I do not handle heat and humidity well and today was bad. I was sitting in the shade while hubby road the water coaster thing and i was just sweating. It was not pretty. But I loved getting wet in that water area. And as soon as we got to the hotel, we went to the pool. I just wanted to be wet instead of hot.

You couldn't pay me to ride untamed. Nope. Not me. My friends daughter rode it though and we were laughing because she was walking like a drunk after. Lol

Since tooday is pretty much over...84 days till Disney!!!!

You may remember , we talked all week at the beach club and not until the last day of your stay we realized we both liked the Sabres , I must say that I like the moves they have made . My son was so excited when I told him about you guys...

So in addition to he New England thing going on with the BC/YC thread, it appears that we have a WNY contingent as well! :thumbsup2

We just switched to BC deluxe from CSR because my CM friend is joining us and couldn't get a standard room. Please tell me about or show pics of deluxe rooms. Don't really know what to expect but excited and hoping it is well worth the extra $$$!

Stayed in a deluxe in June. Enjoyed the extra room. Didn't care for being so far away from the lounge.

Here's a link to some talk and photos

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2872514

Enjoy!

Tell Rocky the Murphys said HELLO!!! :wave2: Actually she might only know us by our faces. She's a great server!! :thumbsup2
I will let her know:thumbsup2

You may remember , we talked all week at the beach club and not until the last day of your stay we realized we both liked the Sabres , I must say that I like the moves they have made . My son was so excited when I told him about you guys . He is a big hockey nut .
You two have a great trip and I guess I really did not need face book after all.
Going back next June already booked for 10 days then off to the THV for 9 days with my DS , DDIL and DGD . Hope to see you again sometime .

Lol! I laughed today because when I got to SAB there was someone else in your chair! Glad you got to book BC before THV next June. Hopefully we will see you then
We love her too!

She is the bestest

Anybody have any recent pics of just a regular SV BC room? We won't be in the room much I don't think besides naps and at night, so I on't think the view will matter much, but just checking. :-)

Bumping up your question.

I believe the regular (non-club level) rooms pretty much have the same layout and area as the club level rooms. I don't think the cl rooms are any larger.

Can anyone confirm this?

As you probably know, some rooms have daybeds and some don't. I haven't stayed in a room with a daybed, so I don't know if there is anything different about those rooms (do those rooms still have a desk?)

The deluxe club level rooms are bigger than the regular rooms, though.

I have pictures of my rooms from 2009 and 2010, so not that recent, but they haven't really changed since then. Let me know if you would like me to post them.

Next update in Lily Goes Live is up-

Lily Gets Her Ride On!

Dumbo4.jpg

Later today I'll have her first character greeting.

:welcome:

:cool1:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list for August.

I think you will love the Beach Club!!!

MickeyT already pointed you in the right direction with the Deluxe Room Picture thread. There are some pictures of the Concierge Lounge and food offerings on Page 1 of this thread. Post 11 or 12, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter