Old ,new etc

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by mumsy1955, Sep 4, 2018.

1. mumsy1955

mumsy1955 DISNEY FAN

What did you have for the" old,new ,borrowed ,blue" tradition for your wedding

2. Sehsun

Sehsun DIS Veteran

Old: my mother's veil
    New: shoes
    Borrowed: wedding dress (worn by my aunt and sister-in-law)
    Blue: handkerchief that I got from Disney Fairy Tale Weddings

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. FSU Girl

FSU Girl DIS Veteran

Old: My earrings that I've worn before
    New: Necklace, Shoes, Dress
    Borrowed: I don't have this yet. I'm going to ask my mom for a bracelet or something
    Blue: My underwear lol. I couldn't think of where to have blue and figure this isn't visible.

5. lorimay

lorimay My Littlest Munchkin

When my daughter had her Disney wedding in 2008, she took a piece of the satin from my wedding gown and used that to wrap her bouquet as her old item.
    Yes, she cut up my dress, but not before she put on the thing and made fun of it from top to bottom.
    Especially the shoulders, LOL Gotta love the 80's.

6. ShadowCross

ShadowCross Earning My Ears

Haven't done it yet. But I'm definitely wanting to keep with this old tradition! Thank you posters! I'm also getting ideas from you all.
    I'm going to be wearing a long silver hooded medieval style gown so I'll do something blue in my jewelry. Maybe borrow from my mom so that's old blue and borrowed. Or is it not good to pile them up like that? I was a bridesmaid last May and I kept the silver and blue metal pins that we were supposed to put in our hair (totally didn't work). I ended up adding them to some ribbon I found and wrapped around our bouquets. I might use that somewhere. (See why I need more ideas!)

7. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

Old: my earrings that my husband gave me as my first big gift

New: my necklace he gave me as my wedding present

Borrowed: a bracelet from my sister she wore for her wedding

Blue: a charm I tied on my bouquet from DFTW.