Old Navy Weekly?

Since I'm actually awake and going shopping at old navy on Saturday it will of course take a lot longer than a few minutes. :rotfl: That's just my luck.

My computer kept saying updating and as son as it let me on the good stuff was gone. Geesh that's crazy. I stayed up for nothing. Well I can vent about the ebayers that sell all the good ones tomorrow if I need to get some frustrations out I guess that's something :rotfl:

well, didn't get lucky this week, only 25% off. The squirrel was too fast for me.

So I got 25% off too. As soon as I got on it said the really good coupons were gone. What does the squirrel have to do with it, can you click on him?

the squirrel was the $75 off of $100.

Lame. It said that there were $50 off of $100 and I moved the camera over and clicked her butt... but it said they were gone! BUmmer!

The 2nd it let me on, there were no good ones avail. Something not right there...but that's my luck.

So, I got the 25% off name a Modelquin one...what does that mean??

is this just supposed to be a blank page with some scrolling words in the middle. there's no coupons to click or anything. it just puts up deals, but you can't click.

I know, I can't get anything to happen either. :headache:
I'd be thrilled w/ a 25% off one. But I can't get anything to happen. What am I doing wrong or not doing? :confused3

That is a good point...but the 25% off is good thru 8/6, where the 30% off expires the 2nd...whichever works!

I heard there was more stuff on sale before the 30% started, then went back to full price on Thursday. I bought some hoodie/pants sets for DD for fall and they weren't on sale, I plan on checking next week with my 25% off coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter